No announcement yet.

Show Off Your Action Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the next game in the Bulldogs playoffs, this one is win or go home. We have to win the 1st game and then play a 3-on-3 overtime that counts as the tie breaker. Needless to say we did win the 1st game 1-0. For overtime we didn't put our best line out, not sure why... but we ended up letting their best shooter walk in alone and he ended up beating me 5 hole the same way he did the game before. I know I could've stopped that shot and obviously wish I got a 2nd chance at it but it is what it is. The Bulldogs didn't deserve much this year, we scored 2 goals in 2 playoff games and were outplayed the majority of the games in the season. Regardless it is disappointing to go out in the 1st round like this. I wasn't amazing this series and that is what costed us, I got mild right at the worst time when my team needed me to win. At least we lost to a team I like haha.

Comment

• This was the last regular season game for the Tigers against the Leafs who were fighting for 1st overall in the standings. If they won this they'd get 1st, we have never beat them before... I had some skate lace issues and didn't get out for the warm up and was rushed, thus I didn't get to really set up the GoPro (turn off the Wi-Fi) and the camera ended up dying prematurely.
      Tigers started out awesome and had the lead at 5-1 after the 1st period, then the Leafs got a barrage of goals (1 breakaway, 1 swatted out of the air, 1 on a wrap around, 1 with their best player walking out into the slot off a faceoff and beating me low blocker). But the Tigers fought back and got another 2 goals to seal it which made us beat the Leafs for the first time all year.

Tigers 7 - 5 Leafs

Comment

Working...
      X