No announcement yet.

Show Off Your Action Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the next game in the Bulldogs playoffs, this one is win or go home. We have to win the 1st game and then play a 3-on-3 overtime that counts as the tie breaker. Needless to say we did win the 1st game 1-0. For overtime we didn't put our best line out, not sure why... but we ended up letting their best shooter walk in alone and he ended up beating me 5 hole the same way he did the game before. I know I could've stopped that shot and obviously wish I got a 2nd chance at it but it is what it is. The Bulldogs didn't deserve much this year, we scored 2 goals in 2 playoff games and were outplayed the majority of the games in the season. Regardless it is disappointing to go out in the 1st round like this. I wasn't amazing this series and that is what costed us, I got mild right at the worst time when my team needed me to win. At least we lost to a team I like haha.

Comment

• This was the last regular season game for the Tigers against the Leafs who were fighting for 1st overall in the standings. If they won this they'd get 1st, we have never beat them before... I had some skate lace issues and didn't get out for the warm up and was rushed, thus I didn't get to really set up the GoPro (turn off the Wi-Fi) and the camera ended up dying prematurely.
      Tigers started out awesome and had the lead at 5-1 after the 1st period, then the Leafs got a barrage of goals (1 breakaway, 1 swatted out of the air, 1 on a wrap around, 1 with their best player walking out into the slot off a faceoff and beating me low blocker). But the Tigers fought back and got another 2 goals to seal it which made us beat the Leafs for the first time all year.

Tigers 7 - 5 Leafs

Comment

• Here is the next one, it is the 1st game of the playoffs for the round robin. This league splits the division in 2, so the top 4 have their own playoffs and the bottom 4 have their own as well. We ended up in 3rd so this was the top split. Our 1st game was against the team we beat in the final regulation game, it wasn't a barn burner like the game before and was EXTREMELY close.

Comment

• Next game was a tournament that took place over 2 days, I ended up playing 6 games in those 2 days and because of me hurrying or forgetting something I only filmed this one game. It ended up being the only game we lost... which was surprising because I forgot my skates the very 1st game of the tournament and borrowed another goalie's pair, which were old CCM V04 which bent in half when I stood up because the boot was so soft, it was a unique experience.
          This was a game we got outplayed and one player had a ridiculous shot, but I played pretty well and made some ridiculous saves.

Comment

• Start at 4:30 if it doesn't instantly!

Game 2 of the playoff round robin against the team that finished 1st overall. Tigers played ridiculously solid and only let up a single goal which was a fantastic shot. I should've challenged the shot more, but I wasn't aware where the puck was going as I wasn't active enough with my head to find out exactly where everyone was on the ice.
            Tigers 1-1 Penguins.

Comment

• This was the final game for the Tigers in the round robin of the playoffs. Since 3 teams were tied with 1 win and 1 loss going into the final games we had to beat our opponents to make it to the finals with the Penguins (team in the previous video) winning their game before ours and advancing to the finals. This was a tough one as the Bucks were a solid team.

Comment

• From last weekend tournament in Tallinn Estonia. I'm in white/blue Bauer's and my mate in Black Vaughn's.

Comment

• Since we beat the Bucks we ended up moving onto the next and final game for the Winter Season to compete for the Championship. Evidently this was the 1st time the Tigers have made the top bracket finals.
                  The final game for the Tigers against the Penguins, we tied them 1 - 1 in the game in the round robin and they were one of the tougher teams in the league. Tigers buckled down hard and played an amazing game and system, keeping most shots to the outside and covering any rebounds I gave up. The only goal came on a breakaway which I missed with my stick and played incorrectly. I happened to fix that error the next time the same player got another break later on.

I played pretty well, but the Tigers as a team were fantastic and helped out a tonne. 3 goals against in 4 playoff games is a pretty astonishing feat for an adult beer league team. I am unbelievably happy and lucky to have been invited onto this team this year and really happy they stuck with me even after the awful angle goals at the beginning of the year.

Tigers win 4 - 1 over Penguins.
                  Regular Season:
                  9 Wins | 6 Losses | 6 Ties | Goals For 67 | Goals Against 53
                  Playoffs:
                  3 Wins | 0 Losses | 1 Tie | Goals For 11 | Goals Against 3
                  Thank you all for watching! Looking forward to the Summer Season!

Comment

• My 1st summer season! Well in a long time. This team is called the Bear Hawks and they are composed of a few players from the Tigers (who asked me to play for them) and a bunch of their friends. We aren't as good as the Tigers but this league is a mix of the Meridian league which the Tigers play in and a mix of the AHL league which my Bulldogs team plays in.
                    The 1st game of the season with the new team. I played decent considering I am fighting a groin/hamstring issues from shinny the week before. 1st goal was a mix up between me and the D where we both tried to clear the puck in opposite directions and ended up bouncing off our sticks right to their team. 2nd goal was another broken play that I tried to cover up, but the puck rolled over my blocker and their team got the loose puck.

Bear Hawks 0 - Power Rangers 2

Comment

Working...
                    X