• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Here is the next Tigers game, against the 2nd best team in the league. We beat them the 1st time 1-0 and it was a ridiculously close game, they happened to be missing their best player this time out.

I let in 2 weak goals early on so we were down, but battled back and ended up tying it while I settled down and played better.

My team asked me to put the warmups in for them so they can see themselves, so you'll have to skip ahead to 2:37 for when the game starts.

Unfortunately the "Play at this time" feature doesn't work on embedded videos in this forum.

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• I am still behind on videos but here is the next one against the top place team, we have yet to beat. I thought I played pretty solid, but it is hard to win when we have scored 1 goal against them in 2 games. They are just a really good team who makes it very difficult to get chances on.

Again skip to 2:10 to get to the gameplay if it doesn't work right away.

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• This was a game against one of the weaker teams. Tigers dominated until they got a bit lazy towards the end but the game was already out of reach for the other team. 1st goal was a nice pass off of my pad (read that as bad rebound control) to a wide open player and open net. 2nd was a deflection that completely changed directions off of my teammate. I didn't play the tip where he was since there was no opponent anywhere near him... but crap happens.

Comment

• Next is a game against a pretty solid team. Bulldogs were outplayed in the 1st and 3rd periods and we outplayed them and scored all of our goals in the 2nd. I totally whiffed on the goal and heard it from my teammates... which i think is kinda funny. The refs completely gave this win to my team since one of them was my team captain's dad...

Comment

• shinny game 1. played back to back games

Comment

• Game 2 of the back to back shinny, I gassed 1/2 way through haha.

Comment

• 2nd game, subbing for this team and 2nd win. It was a rough start with a 2 early scoring on ourselves goals. The first on my d man was trying to get his stick out of the way and the shot was going at least 5' wide when it hit his stick the post and in. the second one my d man was trying to push the puck back under me and it went off of me and in, I totally played it wrong and it shouldn't have popped back out. I was a little worried that it was going to be one of those games were a bunch of crazy bounces would cost me, but I was able to shut the door the rest of the way and cruise to a 5-2 win. First time out with the re-skinned 5500 and it was great, made a few glove saves with it and felt as good as ever.

Comment

• Bad start to the game, but I was overall decent but we couldn't score.

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                              X