Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• I have 2 games here since they were on the same day. First one is with the Tigers and it was an easy game, my old battery couldn't last the whole game and cut out. I didn't have much work and the only thing it really missed was a 2-on-0 in which they missed the net. It was a fairly easy shutout.

Comment

• Game 2 of the night was a bit different. Played for one of the better teams in Bulldogs league and I thought I played pretty good. The game came down to the wire at the end but the Stars managed to eek out the win.

Comment

• My 9 year old son was rocking in net last weekend Me and my older son did pretty good as well. Busy weekend with 3 active goalies in the family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWjndK5_8z4

Comment

• Here is my next game with the Tigers. I believe we had a 3-0 lead and became a bit complacent and let up a bit... in which we ended up blowing it and tying the game 3-3. The first 2 goals I over played the pass and was off angle. 1st goal I wasn't sure where the player really was as my player was in the way and I didn't notice him before the pass. The 2nd goal was me playing the direction of the pass, the kick from the skate to his stick threw me off angle and was a nice play.

3rd goal was part laziness and part screen, I didn't see the puck until it was close to my close player's stick. By then I desperately just tried to get my pad on it but it squeaked under (Koho's would've stopped it! ). I should have gotten up faster and looked around the screen so this one was on me. But decent game overall, we got lucky with them missing a few good chances (2 on 0).

Comment

•  

Comment

• I ended up playing a 2nd game that night and thought I did pretty well and was a tad lucky! It was with one of the weaker teams in the league so I got a decent amount of work... my knees started hurting after this one and was a sign my body was telling me to play less hockey so I decided to listen a week later and not take any more sub in games for a bit.

Comment

•  

Comment

• First time posting a video, pretty loose 3 on 3 shinny. Got a Gopro and a new Passau glove, so breaking them both in.
                    Going on my 4th year playing hockey, any input is welcome as I have never had coaching just youtube videos.

Comment

• Decent game by me, other team was short players and yet we didn't dominate as much as we should've.

Comment

• After subbing in Kaos' league earlier in the week( i was brutal but we won, no video). Vikings were back at it. We fell behind 2-1 and then 4-2 going into the third and battled back and won 8-4. The first goal i gave up was a total snipe short side, i should've stayed on my feet on it though. The second breakaway goal I got my left skate blade disappeared into a rut and instead of forcing it and hurting myself i spung backwards to no avail. The third goal i should've sealed the ice as it slide under my pad. The 4th goal i kind of locked in on the puck carrier and didn't make the adjustment for the pass. overall i felt ok but felt a little bit like tin man in there, my skating was pretty rough.

Comment

• You're very good on breakaways.

Comment

• imperative
                            imperative commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Shinny's have given me a lot of practice on breakaways

• Here is the game before the last one, where I let in probably the worst goal of the year... It was also another game where the very first shot was off of my head... That goal really costed the team, but it was an off night for them.

Comment

• Hills you sure get hit in the head a lot for a Tall guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alberta View Post
                              Hills you sure get hit in the head a lot for a Tall guy.

I know... I always tell them they are doing something wrong if they hit me in the head, it was going high at that point!

Comment

Working...
                              X