suiting back up after 7 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suiting back up after 7 years

its been about 7 years since i last played. i graduated highschool and couldnt afford it, then i joined the navy and didnt have the time. now i am ready to lace up for some pick up every now and again. i still have most of my old gear, with the exception of my mask.

Welcome back. Have fun. Get in shape. Get some new gear. Have even more fun

Comment

Welcome back. Stay safe and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome back! Remember the first thing is too have as much fun as possible! Smart move upgrading the mask. Gotta protect the melon.
        Have fun out there and stop some pucks!

Comment

Have fun! Hope you saved up enough for new gear

Comment

Welcome back to the life. Marine Veteran here as well. Welcome, squid...

Comment

Congrats man! I came back to the game after 10 years off due to injury (finally got surgery after a decade!)

Buy a new mask and Jock, otherwise use your gear, have fun and then go crazy buying custom goalie pads hahaha!

Comment

Getting back in the game after almost 10 years. Just need to find the right gloves and I'm set!

Comment

Welcome back, tipsy! I have a blocker for sale for pretty cheap if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
                    Welcome back, tipsy! I have a blocker for sale for pretty cheap if you're interested.
                    I'm full right. Makes finding good slightly used stuff a bit tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by TIPSY31 View Post
                      Yea I cannot help you there sorry bud

Comment

Originally posted by TIPSY31 View Post
                        Total Goalie has some Full Right stuff on clearance right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Botts View Post

Total Goalie has some Full Right stuff on clearance right now.
                          Thanks! I'll check them out.

Comment

Working...
                          X