X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Drunk To Shop?

This guy is so wasted, I'm surprised he found his way to the store, let alone made it through the front door!

Or, considering how he was always leaning/falling the same direction no matter, maybe the whole store was built on a hill, so the floor was tilted and he was fighting gravity?

Nah, he's just wasted!

Worst Shopping Run Ever Video

Back in the day, there were times I'd go to Subway to get a sandwhich after the bar closed and apparently I threw it in the fridge and the next morning woke up with no memory of going to Subway or buying the sandwhich.

Comment

Originally posted by home0006 View Post
      Back in the day, there were times I'd go to Subway to get a sandwhich after the bar closed and apparently I threw it in the fridge and the next morning woke up with no memory of going to Subway or buying the sandwhich.
      That would be called "Blacking Out" when your brain is so poisoned that short-term and long-term memory stop talking to each other.

Comment

Not some of my finer moments. I imagine it had to be funny for the clerk though to try and serve me. It was always something I'd never order while sober. I'm glad I don't drink anymore though.

Comment

somebody sent me this yesterday.....hilarious. The guy keeps leaning backwards, you got to hand it to him though he was very dedicated to trying to get up, most drunks would just fall back and pass out.

Comment

You were either their easiest order of the night (no complaints) or their hardest (kept changing your mind every four seconds)!

Glad you gave up the boozing... it can really mess up your life (or your loved ones' lives)!!

Comment

I love that he went for a case of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by lacrossekid01 View Post
                I love that he went for a case of beer.
                My thoughts exactly, it's amazing how the "not drunk enough" phenomenon kicks in

It was wild just watching him flounder trying to get up, is it wrong that we all take delight in this?

This all being said, who's up for a few beers?

Comment

Originally posted by guitargoalie View Post
                  It was wild just watching him flounder trying to get up, is it wrong that we all take delight in this?
                  I sure hope not, because I think it's hilarious in a totally sad sort of way!

Comment

That guy is a champ! Any food business that is opened late is used to dealing with people who are drunk so its not a big deal for them, the 11am part though is impressive.

Comment

Look, sometimes it's really hard to navigate the store when there's three of everything.

. . .

I assume. Not that I would know.

. . .

'Cause I wouldn't.

. . .

Shut up.

Comment

My store, a grocery store, had this one drunk come in the early predawn hours of the morning. he got lost in the store and needed to go to the bathroom. So, he just peed allover the loaves of bread in my department.

Comment

I believe that he stumbled into a town where aliens lived and had turned up earths gravity...

Sad thing is, he most likely woke up the next day not recalling any of this

Comment

Working...
                          X