A new delicacy for the gourmands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new delicacy for the gourmands

has the proper amount of flabbergasted-ness and ridicule been applied by the GSBB community toward this latest fast food offering?

CNBC, Jim Jubak, Wall Street Journal and more market news / analysis video -- MSN Money

Originally posted by Social Bobcat View Post
    has the proper amount of flabbergasted-ness and ridicule been applied by the GSBB community toward this latest fast food offering?

CNBC, Jim Jubak, Wall Street Journal and more market news / analysis video -- MSN Money
    Providence, Rhode Island is one of their test markets? Sure, Brown may be second tier; but I think this would do far better in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

Comment

For here in the boudoir, the gourmand metamorphosizes into the voluptuary!

Comment

Originally posted by leaferguy View Post
        For here in the boudoir, the gourmand metamorphosizes into the voluptuary!
        hahahahaha

On another note, this video reminded me of how much I love stuffed crust pizza.

yum

Comment

Part of the "no carb" diet, right?

Comment

From barf in a bowl to grease and more grease. UGH. Those bowls make me sick just to look at them.

He didn't mention the calories but I bet about 1500. Just what the folks here in the US need.

Comment

Poorly made beer needs porrly made food. Well, there ir is.

Comment

1. Is this just a character or is this guy always such a douche?
                2. I wish I lived in Omaha or Providence, because I want one of those.

Comment

Did his say "a bucket of greasy @$$ed fried chicken"?

Comment

I am now hungry. That looks amazing. I can't believe I didn't think about this sooner. I wonder who pitched this idea? My money is on one of their young single mom employee's 5 year-old son. Such a smart kid.

Comment

I've been gorging myself on Maryland's finest, lately.

Comment

Wow, I heard about this on Late night a few weeks ago. Thought it was a joke. Conan's quip was (loose quote): "They (KFC), are calling it: The last supper."

Comment

This reporter seems pretty awesome.

Comment

Wow, I am almost embarassed to work at KFC... I hope that we don't get that up here in Canada... It looks grossly greasy, and somewhat difficult to construct.

I would try one, but just to see what it is like.

Comment

I fail to see a problem with any of that food.

Comment

Working...
                              X