'Breaking Bad' - AMC Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt The Hammer View Post
    I'll warn you, there is two seasons of stuff that has been happening.

So if you jump in mid-stream, you will not catch everything at first. Don't worry, it's not 'Lost'.
    i watched 'Lost' for the first time since the first two or three episodes. what the hell happened? force fields? is it the future? is every episode like a brand new episode or something?

Comment

You guys watching this show?

Jesus H Christ last night's episode was good.

Two seasons this show has been on and at the end of every episode I find myself saying "holy crap". Hats off to the writers of this show, because the damn thing is riveting stuff for the entire 60 minutes.

What was that drug combination that Jesse injected? The whole time his girlfriend was prepping it I was yelling at the tv. He didn't listen to me though...

I love this show and have been watching since the beginning.

FYI the drug combo Jesse and his girl mainlined was heroin and crystal meth. It's most often used as a sexual enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by croy33 View Post
        i watched 'Lost' for the first time since the first two or three episodes. what the hell happened? force fields? is it the future? is every episode like a brand new episode or something?
        How long have they been lost now? I thought lost was lame and only watched a couple shows. Breaking Bad on the other hand rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg3139 View Post

FYI the drug combo Jesse and his girl mainlined was heroin and crystal meth. It's most often used as a sexual enhancement.
          Explains the rock thing in the liquid on the spoon.

'Over Johnny' for Jesse I guess. You don't do heroin here and there...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookilla View Post
            May want to mark this topic for spoilers just in case.

*Spoilers*

Anyone have any guesses about who the two bodies will be that they show at the beginning of episode 10?
            One has to be girlfriend now.

Maybe her dad is the other.

Another friggin awesome episode. What freak writer wrote in that whole at the bar with her dad part? So glad she died. Didn't expect that though.

And to stand there.... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg3139 View Post

Looked more to me like coke, meth and heroin.

Comment

One has to be girlfriend now.

Maybe her dad is the other.

Another friggin awesome episode. What freak writer wrote in that whole at the bar with her dad part? So glad she died. Didn't expect that though.

And to stand there.... wow.
                The two body bags are at Walt's house so one of the body bags can't be Jane. But yeah, her father is a good possibility, but who else?

I also love the look Walt has on his face whenever he does something badass. Kind of a scowlish stare down

Comment

I am hooked on this show like a tweeker on Heisenberg's sh*t!

Started watching when they did a season 1 marathon awhile back and now have every episode DVR'd.

Best show on TV for sure.

Can't wait for this Sunday's episode. The whole teddy bear floating in the water thing would lead me to believe that at some point, Walt's daughter is going to get it. Maybe not in this seasons' finale, but at some point. His string of luck can't last forever, can it?

Comment

Maybe Walt's college friends - the rich ones that left Walt in the dust...

Here's how I forsee it.

They come over to see the new baby. Tensions rise when they start saying they're not lying about Walt's other life. Walt uses another chemistry kill.

But isn't that bear burnt a little?

Comment

Yeah, the bear is burnt a little. Can't really tell if there's an explosion or a fire at his place though.

Comment

Holy ****. I thought one thing was going to happen tonight, and it totally got twisted. This is ****ing BRILLIANT TV. Now we know the origin of the teddy bear, and we think the origin of the two bodies as well. Given the way this show has played out, nothing is a guarantee.

Season 3 can't come fast enough now!

Comment

Originally posted by BoltThrower View Post
                          Holy ****. I thought one thing was going to happen tonight, and it totally got twisted. This is ****ing BRILLIANT TV. Now we know the origin of the teddy bear, and we think the origin of the two bodies as well. Given the way this show has played out, nothing is a guarantee.

Season 3 can't come fast enough now!
                          that episode was great! I kept thinking the bear had to be a dream.....I guess not! can't wait for next season.....this is one of the best shows I have ever seen, hands down.

Comment

Think we can assume they are victims from the plane collision now. Although they didn't show this. The NTSB trucks make this 99% true, but we never know.

So do you think he tells his wife?

Comment

Think we can assume they are victims from the plane collision now. Although they didn't show this. The NTSB trucks make this 99% true, but we never know.

So do you think he tells his wife?
                              I'm very interested to see how this plays out. At this point I'm expecting another elaborate story.

Comment

What an amazing episode. Skylar leaving is an interesting monkey wrench, it's a shame we didn't get to see what else is happening with her boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X