Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Breaking Bad' - AMC Show

You guys watching this show?

Jesus H Christ last night's episode was good.

Two seasons this show has been on and at the end of every episode I find myself saying "holy crap". Hats off to the writers of this show, because the damn thing is riveting stuff for the entire 60 minutes.

What was that drug combination that Jesse injected? The whole time his girlfriend was prepping it I was yelling at the tv. He didn't listen to me though...

i watched it a couple weeks ago for the first time. holy crap. it was the episode when they went in the desert to make all of that meth! every single thing that happens has me saying something. great show, i should watch it more.

Comment

AMC ....Oh, a tv show....I thought it was going to have some sweetass Matadors, AMX's, Hornets, and Ambassadors.

Comment

And Jeeps...

Comment

OK, If you insist, Jeeps too

Comment

I don't miss it either. The writers have had some experence dealing with cancer.

Cranston is great.

AMC About the Show

Comment

Best show on TV at the moment by far. Cranston is an amazing actor.

Comment

Great show but stopped watching after the first season...just don't have the time anymore.

Comment

one of the best shows on tv

Comment

Watley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cookilla View Post
                      Best show on TV at the moment by far. Cranston is an amazing actor.
                      +1

how about the "skank" with the ATM a couple of weeks back? skank skank skank skank skank!!!

Comment

I keep meaning to check it out because Cranston was the best part of Malcolm in the Middle.

Comment

May want to mark this topic for spoilers just in case.

*Spoilers*

Anyone have any guesses about who the two bodies will be that they show at the beginning of episode 10?

Comment

Originally posted by leaferguy View Post
                            I keep meaning to check it out because Cranston was the best part of Malcolm in the Middle.
                            I'll warn you, there is two seasons of stuff that has been happening.

So if you jump in mid-stream, you will not catch everything at first. Don't worry, it's not 'Lost'.

It's a show about a chemistry teacher who has full blown cancer and decides to go out making silly money by making supposedly the finest meth ever.

It's like the nerds getting into the drug business.

From there, it's everything you can think of happening.

Like some skank druged out lady dropping an ATM machine on her husband's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookilla View Post
                              Anyone have any guesses about who the two bodies will be that they show at the beginning of episode 10?
                              Me thinks more DEA involvement and their discovery of two suckas that were watching while the fat dude with the mowhawk who was shot by that little kid.

There were two dudes in that car right?

I'll assume Saul the lawer has his own goons too and they did the dirty work.

Comment

Working...
                              X