Best Hang-Over Remedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hang-Over Remedy

Not that I drink much anymore, but occasionally I like to have 1 or 2 or 3........

Mines a couple of egg mcmuffins and some v8 right after I get up!!

mythbusters did something on this...

Comment

Keep drinking?

Comment

if you have a hangover after 1 or 2 or 3 drinks, best thing is to give up drinking.

hic

it's cool not to drink also.

Comment

best way to avoid a hangover is to not drink at all...

but alas, if you must --- take 4 ibuprofen and drink four tall glasses of water at the end of your night. you must replenish your water.

Comment

Drink Gatorade or Pedialyte. Hangover symptoms are due to dehydration and you need to re-hydrate yourself. Water isn't enough, you need something with minerals in it.

Best thig would be REAL orange juice with lots of salt in it. That's what pro-boxers drink after the weighting to quickly re-hydrate themselves.

Comment

im a semi pro drinker and drinking gatorade at the end of the night is a huge help. i also usually crave a fat cheeseburger in the morning but definately do the gatorade.

Comment

I've never tried it myself but I know a few people that swear by taking a shot of oxygen from the oxy-acetylene torch.

Comment

Gatorade and a grilled cheese sandwich. **** yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
                    I've never tried it myself but I know a few people that swear by taking a shot of oxygen from the oxy-acetylene torch.
                    You have too.
                    "i know a few people"... sheesh. Own up to it, Doc.

Comment

I'm actually not bs'ing this time. For real.

I don't get hangovers with headaches and stuff like that. When I drink to much what I get the next day is a really awful stomache ache.

Comment

Drinking 3-4 huge glasses of water before you go to bed will take care of it. That could depend on how much you actually are drinking tho, and how dehybrated you get.

Comment

The hair of the dog that bit you.

Barring that - a big greasy meal, like McDonnalds, about 3pm, after laying in bed all day.

Seirously, drink lots of water before bed, or gatoraid in the am.

Comment

i used to enjoy some ganja and a greasy breakfast sandwich (egg, swiss, ham & cream cheese on a bagel), tons of water. I cut out the first ingredient though. not as good but had to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by chakal View Post
                              Drink Gatorade or Pedialyte. Hangover symptoms are due to dehydration and you need to re-hydrate yourself. Water isn't enough, you need something with minerals in it.

Best thig would be REAL orange juice with lots of salt in it. That's what pro-boxers drink after the weighting to quickly re-hydrate themselves.

Pedialyte - "Tournament Drink of Champions"

Gatorade has way too much sugar - I've always found that the extra sugar makes things worse, especially when it was part of the ****tails you are using to create the hangover - straight liquor is cleaner, followed by lots of water before bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X