No announcement yet.

What do Goalies drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 Honda Accord. My gear goes in the back with my mechanic's tool kit and jack. Any other gear goes in the back seat. Sticks through the middle. I can usually fit myself, another goalie, and a player.

Comment

Yeah, I checked out the XTerra... sweet ride, but for roughly the same price and gas mileage, I can sacrifice some off-road capability for more cargo room. I mean, I'm a country boy, but I can't see myself doing any hardcore offroading. :P

The only problem with the Pathfinder is that, at 6'3", I'm a bit tall for it. At least for the ones with the sunroof. So no sunroofs for me.

Comment

2000 Grand Cherokee. No issues fitting my bag or sticks. Can carry two forwards with me too and everything fits just fine, even with the subwoofer in the back.

Comment

2000 Toyota Celica GT - had the salesman find a tape measure so I could measure the trunk before I bought it

Comment

Xterra for me. I can fit two goalteners and equipment in at one time with room to spare.

Comment

'84 El Camino. No problems at all.

Comment

2007 300 SRT-8...gear and sticks fit fine with fold-down seat

Comment

Originally posted by Elephant_rider View Post
                  '84 El Camino. No problems at all.
                  Nice! El Caminos are bada**!!!

'67 Pontiac Parisienne (Canadian Bonneville) for the summer days.

Slammed Caprice wagon for the rest.

Ced

Comment

2006 Volvo S40. Bag and pads fit in truck (just barely), and throw stick in back seat.

Comment

2001 Honda Prelude - bag barely fits in trunk, pads in passenger seat, sticks wedged in there too.

Comment

'07 Mazda CX-7 GT

No porblems with gear at all. I've fit all my goalie gear plus my player gear and ref ger (3 different bags) in it with the seats down with plenty of room to spare. I've also fit a full dining room table and 6 chairs.

Comment

2006 Jeep Commander. Lease ends pretty soon, Infiniti G37 coupe is next on my list

Comment

OI Grand Prix. Bag and pads in the back seat, sticks on the right side of the passenger seat.

Comment

2006 Toyota Tundra. No problems whatsoever fitting all of my equipment in the bed. Tonneau cover keeps everything nice and dry too

Comment

'03 Dakota with a tonneau cover...

looking at SUV's now, though. 4Runner or Pathfinder maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X