What do Goalies drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Goalies drive?

I know it may seem like a strange questions, but with the size of our equipment bags i wonder what vehicles goalies prefer?

I am currently driving a Mitsubishi Evolution IX and although i love the car, the trunk space sucks. I have to lug my bag and sticks cramed into the backseat. My next vehicle will definatly be a hatchback or some kind of crossover vehicle.

Whatcha drive?

A bigger stick.

Comment

2006 Pontiac Vibe

No problem with space.

Comment

'06 Subaru Forester - plenty of room for gear in the rear.

Comment

2008 Matrix.

With the rear 60/40 fold-down seats, I can get all my gear in and bring two other players with me, including their gear.

Comment

96 dodge neon 4 door.

Open the rear door and the bag slides right in.

(don't laugh, it's paid for and gets 41MPG Hwy)

Comment

Originally posted by mikey_j View Post
              2008 Matrix.

With the rear 60/40 fold-down seats, I can get all my gear in and bring two other players with me, including their gear.
              i've once fit 3 goalies and 3 sets of gear.

it was definately TIGHT. but we fit

Comment

A real Jeep Cherokee and recently a 08 Mustang GT convertible loaner. I need to separate my pads from my bag to fit the gear into the car. Pads in the trunk and Vaughn goalie bag in the passenger seat.

Comment

I have a Honda Element, but am getting rid of it and I have a Mustang convertible coming in next week. This should be a treat trying to get my gear in. My wife has a matrix, but is getting a BMW X3 in a month or so, so I could take that to hockey.

Comment

2000 camaro,2007 mustang and can only fit my gear in the camaro dont know how I do it but it works

Comment

Xterra

Gear bag/sticks in back seat and pads in the trunk. I have subs and such in my trunk as well so cant fit everythign on them.

Comment

Right now I'm driving a '95 Chev Lumina. I pack everything in the bag and just slide it in the back seat. It takes up the entire back seat, but it works. However....my tires are just about gone and driving another winter in it isn't going to be an option. And I'm not buying tires for a 13-year-old car.

So, I've taken a few test drives in the Nissan Pathfinder and hope to get one in a few weeks, before the roads get iced over up here in Edmonton. That, or a Toyota Higlander, but I'm partial to the Pathfinder. 4WD and more cargo room are my main reason to moving to an SUV... I mean, camping is OK with a car, but it'd be way easier with double the cargo room.

So, Nissan Pathfinder probably by this weekend.

Comment

I am thinking of subbing out my lease of my Xterra and trading up to a pathfinder if the price is right. I will have to look into it more. But the extra room in the pathfinder could fit my subs and gear. Or I could use the factory subs on my amp and be ok too and save even more room

Comment

Old fashioned station wagon...big enough for the wife, me, the hockey gear, all the camping equipment and a goat.

Comment

2003 Silverado. I win in the making it fit category. But I should be getting something else shortly. It's reaching its expiration date. I'll have had it for a year in December! I toyed with the idea of Miata just to have a go-cart. I wonder how the gear situation would have worked there...

I could fit all my stuff in my Trans Am, so it's possible to fit it all in a two door sports car. Granted I had to lay down the passenger seat and put my bag there, but who needs passengers!

Comment

Working...
                              X