Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	49292

Comment

it aint neva gona die!

Comment

Photobucket wasn’t working.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by WillyGrips13; 12-19-2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Damn Photobucket

Comment

Still detecting a weak heartbeat... in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by hateclowns View Post
                Those goalnet aesthetics...

Not a fan of that look either. I miss the vibe of this place. It almost feels like you have to walk on eggshells over there. Like the owners are sooo concerned with the image of the place that even the slightest off hand remark gets called out and then they have to exchange hand-made sympathy cards telling each other how they feel while singing kumbaya. That's the vibe I get anyway. I may be alone in that.
                Last edited by parebele; 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

years ago before the big forum change that killed this place i would be on here every day. now. i'm averaging at best once every other month. they killed it with that debacle of changing the forum. we lost critical mass to keep it going and just never got it back.

Comment

Originally posted by parebele View Post

Not a fan of that look either. I miss the vibe of this place. It almost feels like you have to walk on eggshells over there. Like the owners are sooo concerned with the image of the place that even the slightest off hand remark gets called out and then they have to exchange hand-made sympathy cards telling each other how they feel while singing kumbaya. That's the vibe I get anyway. I may be alone in that.
                    Its not like that at all. I am still the same snarky sarcastic **** over there than I was over here. There are actually people to talk to over there and it is a message board that actually works. There are multiple skins you can try out to see if you like it. If not, you'll get used to the look when you're not Tom Hanks talking to a volley ball like it is over here.

Comment

Working...
                    X