No announcement yet.

F***in' Super Bowl Hangovers!!! (rant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F***in' Super Bowl Hangovers!!! (rant)

Three people out on my team, only one out of the three seem likely to be genuinely sick (as she dies not care about football OR drinking), people have sent me screwed up stuff.

Stanley Cup Finals don't result in unproductive work days.

Rant over.

I think a lot of people just act like they had a wild time yesterday. Meanwhile they really didn't and are home doing laundry.

Comment

Originally posted by MTH View Post
      I think a lot of people just act like they had a wild time yesterday. Meanwhile they really didn't and are home doing laundry.
      Then the fabric softener must have given them hang over-like symptoms.
      Last edited by bunnyman666; 02-06-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

It will **** you up.

Comment

It will **** you up.

We have close to the same warped humour!

Comment

I live near Philly. The next day after the sports talk clowns were talking about the Sixers all day. I'd rather drink bleach.

Comment

I live near Philly. The next day after the sports talk clowns were talking about the Sixers all day. I'd rather drink bleach.

Yeah- just like how everybody in the sports media in St.Louis belly-ached over the Lambs. I'd rather drink bleach, myself.

Comment

• estogoalie
                estogoalie commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe he was (past tense) an Indiana fan?

I'd drink a little Clorox too if I had to a) watch basketball and b) rock a classic bowl haircut still

Ironically we spray Clorox in all new water lines prior to use to disinfect the pipes. Maybe he's doing the same.

Comment

I'd drink a little Clorox too if I had to a) watch basketball and b) rock a classic bowl haircut still

Ironically we spray Clorox in all new water lines prior to use to disinfect the pipes. Maybe he's doing the same.
                But what about a classic mullet?

Comment

Aren't all mullets classic?

It's like saying water is wet.

(Not me. Sent picture to my wife saying I was getting a haircut like this for Valentine's Day)

Comment

Aren't all mullets classic?

It's like saying water is wet.

(Not me. Sent picture to my wife saying I was getting a haircut like this for Valentine's Day)
                    So- did your wife get you to the barber today for this fantastic look?

Comment

I can't grow a beard.

I also have "summer" chest hair. Some are here, some are there..

Comment

Used to participate in ski naked events. Had to give it up because it caused a spike in sasquatch siting's.

Comment

I can't grow a beard.

I also have "summer" chest hair. Some are here, some are there..
                          It's like the birds around here- they have Summer Teeth; some are there, some are gone!

Comment

Working...
                          X