No announcement yet.

GSBB come back! Revive from GGSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can merge stuff here still. The Admins all ditched so we can't add anyone to the mod 'team' anymore. Nor really do much with the forum (add stuff, etc.)

I dropped the classifieds fee stuff as nobody really cared. So you can post away in the 'for sale' thread.

Comment

• Cujo_64
      Cujo_64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is that thread? Couldn't find it... I believe I'm still a mod here. I will have to check.

Originally posted by MTH View Post
    I can merge stuff here still. The Admins all ditched so we can't add anyone to the mod 'team' anymore. Nor really do much with the forum (add stuff, etc.)

I dropped the classifieds fee stuff as nobody really cared. So you can post away in the 'for sale' thread.
    One of the guys on the GSBB FB group have been in contact with one of the site admins, Sean, I think. I'll let him know to ask Sean about establishing more mods or trying to give you more access to modly things. I'll keep you posted, MTH.

Comment

I'm a mod! Woo hoo!
      So you could unban Moto?

Comment

Who is this Moto I keep hearing about?

Comment

... I dropped the classifieds fee stuff as nobody really cared. So you can post away in the 'for sale' thread.
          If this is the case then we can announce this on the GSBB FB Group? Can you just confirm before I do that? And there are no hitches with posting in the classifieds section right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzilla View Post

If this is the case then we can announce this on the GSBB FB Group? Can you just confirm before I do that? And there are no hitches with posting in the classifieds section right?
            I think I already mentioned it on a few posts but its been this way for a long time now. I don't think it would be a problem if you posted it again. Maybe its own post.

Comment

I'm back bishes!!! 😎 Man I missed this place!

Comment

I lost my Mod status, it has been a few years so I can see why! I am glad the fees were dropped, I was never a fan of that process!

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzilla View Post

The classifieds with the fee was dead. There were many complaints that people were paying the $2 fee but nothing happened.

I put it out there that if you post in the for sale thread, I wouldn't mind.

Comment

10 chars.

Comment

Think this place was reconnected to the ventilator.

Terri Schiavo has a better chance of coming back than this place.

Comment

Yea its been realllllly dead lately

Comment

Comment

Hahahaha nice

Comment

Working...
                            X