GSBB come back! Revive from GGSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSBB come back! Revive from GGSU

I thought I'd make a post since I haven't been here for a few years! Revive the GSBB!

Fitting.. The last pm I sent was to Rod.
    Attached Files

Comment

Long live GGSU and goaliestore!

Comment

^agreed merle720 and man I miss Roddy..... :-(

Comment

I've missed this place

Comment

Nice to see the old gang coming back. We should merge the other similar thread and make it one Reunion Bash thread. Or make that, "The OFFICIAL GSBB Reunion Thread". lol

Comment

Maybe a mod can do it?!? It would be nice to actually have meaningful adult goalie conversations again without the drama!

Comment

I haven't been here in years. Miss the banter.

Comment

Will it be possible to link treads here to the fb page and vice versa? Or having a facebook login here?

Comment

Originally posted by chakal View Post
                    Will it be possible to link treads here to the fb page and vice versa? Or having a facebook login here?
                    I just tried posting a link to your post here. Is that what you mean? Go to FB and check it out. When I click on the link, it comes back to your post.

Comment

I meant that a link automatically shows up on fb when a new tread is created. Then people would be able to click on it and it will bring them here to comment. Then being able to login here via fb would make it all simple and automatic

Comment

Short of copying the link to facebook yourself when you start one, not sure how it would be done unless someone can get ahold of the coding for this place

Comment

GSBB, dating without condoms, VHS....

Comment

Originally posted by kevinsane View Post
                            GSBB, dating without condoms, VHS....
                            GSBB, Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger, Leafs streak without cup. Still there, useful and relevant.

Comment

hope this works, ive tried adding tot he bb in the last few months but its only a few people

Comment

Working...
                              X