No announcement yet.

Ggsunited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this play is missing original context. GolfWRX and MyGolfSpy thrive because staff writers draw people in and then they post. In Goal Mag needs to buy this place.

I was curious how much this place would cost to buy, but no one could tell me how to contact the owners

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzilla View Post

Son of a gun. Looks like they see GSBB as competition instead of something that they could work together with to help the goalie community.

Anyway, I just started a new group called GSBB Reunite (Bringing together the alumni and the new).

I want to add you guys but now I can't go back to that thread where you all entered your username beside your FB name.

So go search for the group and join or give your FB name here and I will try and add you into the group. Help get the names of the other members too.

Thanks.
      Just sent a FB request. My FB handle is Tru Blu Nyr. Thanks.

Comment

• Rayzilla
        Rayzilla commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the group. You're in like Flynn. Good to have you join us all. The party's just beginning.

So going back to the whole mobile issue, as mentioned earlier I frequent a New York Rangers BB as well and they have their own mobile app that the users say is leaps and bounds better than tapatalk. They also have both Twitter and Facebook linked to their BB. I often see links on my facebook feed for new threads posted on the BB but I think it is due to the owners also posting on their FB page to get more word out there. That right there is part of our problem though, their owner is one of the most frequent posters whereas ours is nowhere to be found.

I just checked it out and they're still running on vBulletin 4.2.2 whereas we're stuck with this jacked up version of 5.1.9. I will try to pick the brain of the guy in charge over there and see what his opinions and ideas are.

Also, for any Rangers fans interested in checking it out the website is http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com/

Comment

I contacted the owner of Blueshirts Brotherhood and gave him a quick synopses of what has happened and is happening over here. I asked him if he could provide me with any kind of advice or feedback on how we could go about fixing the issues we have here. I will report as soon as I hear back.

Comment

Originally posted by SaveByRichter35 View Post
          ... I often see links on my facebook feed for new threads posted on the BB but I think it is due to the owners also posting on their FB page to get more word out there. That right there is part of our problem though, their owner is one of the most frequent posters whereas ours is nowhere to be found...[/url]
          Just wondering it if has to be the owner that makes these posting on their FB or could it be any members of the FB Group? If it could be any of us, we can all do a small part and make such postings... Can you check with your contacts on that?

Thanks for your efforts on this.

Comment

Anyone can do it. I posted a thread from here in the GSBB FB group last night or two nights ago. It worked fine. I only say it is either the owner/admin or mods doing it on the other page because its the FB page itself posting it. Its not a group like we have, its just a FB page.

Comment

This is great...long live GSBB!

Comment

Holy crap!! GGSU must really be in the toilet for this place to be this busy. I'm glad to see it. Even as dead as it is, this place is still helpful. I just wish I had more to contribute other than painting/airbrush help. Is this a new chapter for GSBB I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by parebele View Post
                  Holy crap!! GGSU must really be in the toilet for this place to be this busy. I'm glad to see it. Even as dead as it is, this place is still helpful. I just wish I had more to contribute other than painting/airbrush help. Is this a new chapter for GSBB I wonder?
                  I sure hope so.

Comment

• Rayzilla
                    Rayzilla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too! (10 characters). lol

Anyone doing it cali style?

Comment

No interest in FB myself. I check in here regularly. Still love this place and all of the goalie friends I have met over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
                      No interest in FB myself. I check in here regularly. Still love this place and all of the goalie friends I have met over the years.
                      Still waiting on more of your one of a kind gear reviews

Comment

• Rayzilla
                        Rayzilla commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Many of us are. I hope he has more to come and we'll post links to them on FB so that our other members will be aware of them.

Gasman, do you have any Warrior equipment? I am moving a lot of my gear in that direction. I would love to see more reviews on their stuff as well as other brands too.

Originally posted by JohnChama View Post
                      Anyone doing it cali style?

This is creepy.

I have no idea what you're referencing or who this mother****er is.

Just creepy.

Comment

You can't have a mature, civilized conversation or get decent advice from a place where the inmates run the asylum.

I never saw so many internet warriors in my life until I joined that group. I always say that you should behave online like how you would in person. It's easy calling yourself a "god" and having people fight your battles for you because they think you're comical behind a computer screen.

Comment

I never use Facebook and i've known about GGUS or whatever it's called for a while but was always hesitant to join because of FB, i'm glad I didn't.

Comment

Working...
                          X