Ggsunited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggsunited

Beware,we are being fondly discussed at the moment. Actually this may be a good thing.

Only because this was the place to be before fb took over the world!! It's nice to see people still hanging around!

Comment

The mods will have some work ahead of them.

Comment

Naw, us old timers are respectful, it's the new guys that can't be bothered with structure that won't stick around!

Comment

Checking in 😉.

Comment

Been a while. I miss this place.

Comment

I actually check in but never comment. There are a lot of members that I would like to thank for their support .

Comment

Originally posted by justagoaliedad View Post
                Actually this may be a good thing.
                Nope .

Comment

If it brings people back it'll be good but when I go to post it stalls.

Comment

• lacrossekid01
                    lacrossekid01 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's what it was doing to me yesterday when I randomly came back. Once you post and it stalls refresh your page and it should be fine.

I feel like only the older people would even still have an interest in posting here. I don't think younger kids think message boards are cool anymore, if they even know what they are.

Comment

I think the reason that BB's are perhaps a bit passť may have something to do with the ease in which you can post on FB from a mobile device. Is there not a more intuitive interface available? I know nothing about BB's and mobile.

Comment

It's my understanding that everyone left the GSBB when the owners updated the site to be more mobile friendly, which just ended up buggering the site royally so that nothing worked. And it's still not sorted out and I don't think the owners even care anymore, given the amount of time that has passed. I see a lot of other vBulletin boards that have no problems, so I know it's not the software.

Comment

Not to worry, the thread over on GGSU has
                        mysteriously disappeared.

Comment

• hateclowns
                          hateclowns commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm sure it's not a coincidence that the massive amount of recent drama there had "good timing" with a large influx of nostalgia for this place.

There are mobile apps like "TAPATALK" that makes BB more bearable on mobile. Also, if you guys are Chrome users you can add an RSS feed app/plugin to get the latest post notifications from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by albertaboy View Post
                          Not to worry, the thread over on GGSU has
                          mysteriously disappeared.
                          Son of a gun. Looks like they see GSBB as competition instead of something that they could work together with to help the goalie community.

Anyway, I just started a new group called GSBB Reunite (Bringing together the alumni and the new).

I want to add you guys but now I can't go back to that thread where you all entered your username beside your FB name.

So go search for the group and join or give your FB name here and I will try and add you into the group. Help get the names of the other members too.

Thanks.
                          Last edited by Rayzilla; 11-26-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X