• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estogoalie
    started a topic ...meanwhile in Pakistan

...meanwhile in Pakistan

Protester dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag | Fox News

Nice to hear ol' Glory took someone down with him this time

...anywho it's nice to see Pakistani's doing some family-oriented activities, like father/son flag burning. Maybe they should stand a little closer and take a deep breath...

• goalerjones
    replied
    Originally posted by Timberwoof View Post
    … are a Borg Entity who all think the same way and have the same politics, too.

So you're for or against public nudity in your parades and public parks? San Francisco Supervisors to consider restricting public nudity - San Francisco Business Times

Leave a comment:

• Timberwoof
    replied

Like I said. He is cute, but his cuteness is unbearable.

Leave a comment:

• CoopALoop1234
    replied
    Anybody that unbearably cute (though I have this inexplicable urge to give him a close buzzcut with my Wahl clippers because of that haircut) can't possibly have spent the time it takes to really understand creating and performing music.

Look at the real long-term "survivors" in the music scene: they worked hard to get where they are; they performed many small gigs and learned their craft. Heck, look at Mumford & Sons: they toured for years before releasing their first album. They rock. I hope they go on rocking for a long time.

Justin Bieber can bring me my towel after a game.
    Big nod towards M&S. Incredible band, especially live.

Also, I first read that last sentence as after i came. Took me a second glance to realize you aren't crushing on the beebz

Leave a comment:

• Timberwoof
    replied
    Don't touch that flag; hand me the lighter.

Leave a comment:

• estogoalie
    replied
    I have this inexplicable urge to give him a close buzzcut with my Wahl clippers
    So you are saying that you also like shaved biebers? Amazing, we're 2-for-2 now, I never realized we had so much in common.

Look at the real long-term "survivors" in the music scene: they worked hard to get where they are; they performed many small gigs and learned their craft.
    What about other "child stars" like say Michael Jackson?

Originally posted by wortchillergoal View Post
    I agree with the first two paragraphs of your post completely.
    Including finding Justin Bieber "unbearably cute"? I'm starting to wonder about you...

Leave a comment:

• wortchillergoal
    replied
    Anybody that unbearably cute (though I have this inexplicable urge to give him a close buzzcut with my Wahl clippers because of that haircut) can't possibly have spent the time it takes to really understand creating and performing music.

Look at the real long-term "survivors" in the music scene: they worked hard to get where they are; they performed many small gigs and learned their craft. Heck, look at Mumford & Sons: they toured for years before releasing their first album. They rock. I hope they go on rocking for a long time.

I agree with the first two paragraphs of your post completely. Now I am not trying to be mean here, but that last sentence puts you at the same mental level of 14 yr old girls.

Leave a comment:

• Timberwoof
    replied
    Originally posted by estogoalie View Post
    I don't believe it. We finally agree on something. Justin Bieber. Who knew.

Leave a comment:

• estogoalie
    replied
    Gaah! Gggaahhh! Argh! Now you've put that image in my head!

One question remains: whom will you pay to spank Bieber? Are you qualified?
    I don't believe it. We finally agree on something. Justin Bieber. Who knew.

Leave a comment:

• Timberwoof
    replied
    However I do believe Justin Bieber deserves some form of beating for his rendition of Phil Collin's "In the Air Tonight" and I would be happy to set up a PayPal account to take donations for that cause
    Gaah! Gggaahhh! Argh! Now you've put that image in my head!

One question remains: whom will you pay to spank Bieber? Are you qualified?

Leave a comment:

• capnf24
    replied
    So what you are saying is that because the Genesis video has a puppet of the Ayatollah Ahomeini that Phil Collins and the boys should be sent to the Middle East and have their heads chopped off by Muslim Extremists? That is indeed very disturbing...

However I do believe Justin Bieber deserves some form of beating for his rendition of Phil Collin's "In the Air Tonight" and I would be happy to set up a PayPal account to take donations for that cause
    I will be the first to donate towards the Justin Bieber cause.

Leave a comment:

• joey227
    replied
    Cool. Are you on the first or second team? I see the first team now plays in the Rh.Pf. Regionalliga. When I played there, Bitburg played mainly in the Luxembourg Cup. I also played with the Zweibrücken Hornets, as well as the USAFE team Ramstein Rams. I think they are still around in some form.

What's the name of the beer factory next to your rink? Was it Bitburger, Park or something else?
    I happen to play on both teams *not much of a difference", many of the non Germans play on the 2nd team because they don't have time to travel. Spangdahlem now has our own USAFE team for tourneys and Ramstein is now KMC Eagles "kaiserslautern military community". The beer factory is Bitburger.

Leave a comment:

• estogoalie
    replied
    Originally posted by joey227 View Post
    Haha, yes i do. What a small world. I have been here since Jan 2010 and will be here until Jan 2014. Our first practice is thursday because we will finally have ice!
    Cool. Are you on the first or second team? I see the first team now plays in the Rh.Pf. Regionalliga. When I played there, Bitburg played mainly in the Luxembourg Cup. I also played with the Zweibrücken Hornets, as well as the USAFE team Ramstein Rams. I think they are still around in some form.

What's the name of the beer factory next to your rink? Was it Bitburger, Park or something else?

Leave a comment:

• joey227
    replied
    Originally posted by joey227 View Post
    Haha, yes i do. What a small world. I have been here since Jan 2010 and will be here until Jan 2014. Our first practice is thursday because we will finally have ice!
    Oh by the way Pir Sultan Grill is still here. haha

Leave a comment:

• joey227
    replied
    Not to get off topic (if this thread even has one? ), but are you playing on the Bitburg Bears next to the beer factory? I played with them back around 1998/99.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X