#^*+=##%% geese!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #^*+=##%% geese!!!

You have wings, fly across the damn street!! You're like little waddling women, you all have to go pee together. In a line. During the drive home. 25 of you all trudging across the street like oompah loompahs.

It's almost 100 degrees here. Shouldn't all you fat bastards be up north by now? Aren't you Canadian geese????

FKN GEESE GET OUTTA AMURICA, we only got room for bald eagles. you are right they should be back up in Canada - dem folks aint even got ROADS to block traffic for. Dumbass geeses.

Comment

At least they're not in your front yard! Someone in my neighborhood fed these, now if you bump into them on a walk they get all goony and try to shake you down for snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Oats View Post
        At least they're not in your front yard! Someone in my neighborhood fed these, now if you bump into them on a walk they get all goony and try to shake you down for snacks.

You are feeding them the wrong kind of snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by hroark2112 View Post
          It's almost 100 degrees here. Shouldn't all you fat bastards be up north by now? Aren't you Canadian geese????
          The Canada Geese are all back in full force here. I wonder what's up with them still being there? Maybe they don't all migrate?

Comment

The poop pisses me off. Keep 'em!

Comment

No one else is having this problem, hroark.

They're just trying to get back at you for making birds everywhere look tacky with those pro-glow pads...

~Brent

Comment

Originally posted by HELLAWAITS View Post
                You are feeding them the wrong kind of snacks.

Just like an American(from NY even) to bring a gun to a fist fight lol jks

Comment

Originally posted by Threeleggedyoyo View Post
                  No one else is having this problem, hroark.

They're just trying to get back at you for making birds everywhere look tacky with those pro-glow pads...

~Brent

Sorry Hroark hes got a point

Comment

Originally posted by Catsmeow35 View Post
                    Well you know what Roddy Piper says, "Don't throw rocks at a man carrying a machine gun"

Comment

Nothing worse than hitting your golf ball into some greasy goose poop!!! Hate those things, they bring the Canadian name down.

Comment

Good heavens. You punch turkeys? At least we Americans believe in a swift clean kill. (Just continuing jokes...of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                          The Canada Geese are all back in full force here. I wonder what's up with them still being there? Maybe they don't all migrate?
                          Oh man, like everything else Canadian, they are a real pain here.

They're drunk all the time, using funny words, braging about their free health care and eat and poop wherever they want.

I wish they would fly back... I don't think they even know where Canada is though.

I make fake dogs out of plywood and put them on my baseball field to keep the geese from landing there. The geese are smart though, if I don't move the dogs around a few times during the week, they'll land in the areas between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt The Hammer View Post
                            Oh man, like everything else Canadian, they are a real pain here.

They're drunk all the time, using funny words, braging about their free health care and eat and poop wherever they want.

I wish they would fly back... I don't think they even know where Canada is though.

I make fake dogs out of plywood and put them on my baseball field to keep the geese from landing there. The geese are smart though, if I don't move the dogs around a few times during the week, they'll land in the areas between them.

Comment

I proudly punched a seagull on the Ocean City boardwalk.

Comment

Working...
                              X