X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult C teams in CT

Not for me, but for my older brother. He is 18 and is below average skater, he's not a goalie. He decided he wanted to join a team, thats the problem... No team. I have no idea who to contact or where he can get on a team. He lives 5 minutes from the enfield twin rinks so that would be the ideal place for him to play, but he is very willing to drive to places in connecticut to play. Any help would be great for him. Thanks guys in advance.

If he doesn't mind going to central CT, check with the guy who runs this league:

CT Hockey League

Summer league started 3-4 weeks ago, but maybe someone needs a guy in Newington or Cromwell.

I would say tier 4 is more of a C league - there is no Tier 1, so Tier 2 is the upper league.

Bolton only has a Tier 2

Comment

Wouldn't you/he just go to the rink and talk to the director there? Seems most logical.....

Comment

I don't know who's in charge in Enfield, but for the central CT rinks, the leagues are run by a third party (the link I posted). email or call the guy.

The only other places near him might be Simsbury. South Windsor doesn't have any beer leagues to speak of. I think there is a four (maybe three) team legaue this summer, not C level.

Comment

Thanks for the info bc

Comment

You could also have him contact Amelia Park in Westfield, MA not too far from where he is and they have Leagues. Has he played before? If so shoot me a PM.

Comment

There is a Thursday night league in Enfield but I think it is an over 40 league.

I'm sure they must have some other under 40 type thing up there though.

Comment

Originally posted by MMcG View Post
                There is a Thursday night league in Enfield but I think it is an over 40 league.

I'm sure they must have some other under 40 type thing up there though.
                he's pretty bad, so do you think the ywould make an exception. and is this league C?

Comment

Originally posted by iQuickk View Post
                  he's pretty bad, so do you think the ywould make an exception. and is this league C?
                  Higher than C I suspect.

He should just start going to stick time. They had sticktime there last night in Enfield from 8:40 to 10:10.

Comment

Originally posted by iQuickk View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the only exception is for goalies.

As stated, probably higher than C - The guys I know up there are old A-B players.

Comment

yeah i figured. he's been going to the newington stick time.

Comment

He should also call the Bolton Ice Palace to see if they are still hosting their Monday Night adult stick time.

Comment

Working...
                        X