X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• habs96
    started a topic Welcome Back!!!

Welcome Back!!!

I would like to be the first to say Welcome back and congradulations the people who worked on the site. It certainly is different but i like it. Good Job

HABS96

• Leffler
    replied
    My this is busy

That's one busy lookin' message page. Good to see you back. A week's a long time in politics, longer still in the roll up to the post season.

Leave a comment:

• stollie_the_goalie
    replied
    Then I come back and I'm being compared to Ralph Wiggum.

Leave a comment:

• exdj
    replied
    I'm very confused by all the stuff. Things used to be so simple. I know all will be better once I figure out all this stuff. How do I change the font? It's a bit hard on the eyes.

But it all looks great. Good job and thanks.

Wow, the smilies are easy.

Leave a comment:

• the iron goalie
    replied
    It is SO good to have this board up again!

Great job Paul & Brett!

t.i.g.

Leave a comment:

• daemyn33
    replied
    snniff snniff my old name didn't work so I had to reregister. it's kind of obvios who I used to be. Brett can you PLEASE roll all my psoting stats to this name and remove the old one. Change is good and I like this number better anyway Playoff time so I feel more ready with this one GO AVS!!!!

As for the new BB I like it sems liek thre is more bells and whistles here than in windows XP Great Job Brett and staff I'm going to start playing with the enhancements here soon.

Leave a comment:

• habs96
    replied
    Originally posted by Lord of the Cage
    Solid gentlemen, solid!

Lord of the Cage

My thoughts exactly. I have already found it easier to do things like post pics and to quote other reply's. Again SUPER JOB

Habs96

Leave a comment:

• Vice
    replied
    This is horrible! Great that the site is back up but horrible that I didn't know about it till I visited the pucstoppers board! So how long has it been up? I'd been waiting for about a week. I had the old site bookmarked (bypassing the written disclaimer and all). Tsk, tsk......all this time.......

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    It's good to be back, I have not been here since the Goalies Only website, this is a definite improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Lord of the Cage
    replied
    Solid gentlemen, solid!

Lord of the Cage

Leave a comment:

• Last_Line_of_Defence
    replied
    At first I couldn't figure anything out on it. It wouldn't let me post because it said I wasn't signed up and everything was going wrong for me. But now that all the bugs have been worked out and I know what I'm doing. it's great. Lot's of forums which makes it a lot easier to find info on a certain thing. Good job Brett and Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    good to be back....love the new look!

Leave a comment:

• digitalcrease
    replied
    It's great to be back. The week actually went by alot faster than I expected. Now that we're back, we need to catch up

jagger

Leave a comment:

• JYoung
    replied
    The new site looks good, so is this the third makeover for the bb or has there been more?

Leave a comment:

• Stephane Lawa
    replied
    This looks great, a little getting used to. But it looks really sharp!
    Thanks to the Goalie Store...

Lawa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X