Marlies Go To Game #7 - Anyone Going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlies Go To Game #7 - Anyone Going?

The Toronto Marlies beat the Syracuse Crunch last night to push the series to game #7 on Monday night (May 12th). What a game! Watched it on Leafs TV last night and the Marlies pulled off a comeback and barely survived the last few seconds when the Crunch gave everything they had.

I will say one thing, Scott Clemmenson looks way better than he did last summer when I had the chance to help Keeks work with him. He's actually using backside recoveries, butterfly slides and other 'modern' techniques which he did not seem to have in his toolbox when I saw first saw him last September.

I'm planning to head down to the Ricoh for game #7 - anybody else going to make the trip? Should be a good game and it appears that good tickets are always available there...

Wellsie

My dad and I were thinking of going down Monday night, just gotta figure everything out.

Comment

Saw the game last night, was very entertaining and Clemmenson looked good.

I wanted to go to the game tomorrow pm but I have to be at a stupid work confrence in Niagara Falls starting tomorrow am until Thursday.

I'm hoping the Marlies win game #7 and I can get to a game or 2 in the next round.

It's nice to cheer for a team with a Maple Leaf on the front of their jersey in the playoffs for a change......

Comment

If it weren't for Mother's Day i would go. I don't work on Mondays so it would have bee a good trip to make. Let's go Crunch!

Comment

Games tomorrow not today!

Comment

I wish I could go but I work till 7 30 and I live an hour away

Comment

[There actually is a succesfull team in Toronto?

I thought that Justin pogge was Torontos new man.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish goalie View Post
                [There actually is a succesfull team in Toronto?

I thought that Justin pogge was Torontos new man.
                How are the Swedes doing at the World's these days?

They're going with experience, apparently. Seems to have paid off. This is only Pogge's second pro season and I don't see the point of rushing him into the big leagues like most Leaf fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dreadlockgoalie View Post
                  How are the Swedes doing at the World's these days?
                  5-3 win yesterday against czech rebuplic You wont be ****y anymore after the semifinals

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish goalie View Post
                    5-3 win yesterday against czech rebuplic You wont be ****y anymore after the semifinals
                    Don't you have to make it through the quarters first? Hope you don't have to play the Swiss again.

Comment

Game is on here (sound only) for those of us that couldn't make it to the game tonight:
                      AM640 Toronto Radio - Home of the Leafs

Last I heard, the score was 2-1 for the Marlies. Just coming back to it now after putting the kids to bed...

Comment

It's the second intermission now and they haven't announced the score yet. Just started the third now.

I was about to go to my friend's place to watch it on Leafs' TV, but he said that it's not on it right now.

Comment

John Mitchell just scored. 3-1 Marlies.

Comment

Not sure if anyone here cares, but it is now 3-2. Brule just scored. About 8 minutes to go.

Comment

It's finally over. Intense action in the Marlies' end to end the game, but they keep it out of the net.

Marlies move on to the next round tomorrow night I believe. It'll probably be here in Toronto to start too.

Comment

Working...
                              X