Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Pranks for houses, cars, yards, anything!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pranks for houses, cars, yards, anything!

Hey guys,
    Well im over at my friends house now and we, well his house, just got T-P'ed. We heard someone outside, but were a little out of it at the time so didn't think much of it. We think we know who it could have possibly been, but we are going to wait and make sure we know who it is before we go and do something, and I wanted to make this one big, so we need to plan it out.

I was hoping you guys could let me know some pranks. I don't care how bad they are because we all realy hate this kid.

As far as people and supplies go, we will have probly 5 or so people, I can drive, and I know of one other person who would help that has a car. I don't want to spend over $30 total on this kid, but if the prank is good enough, I might throw in some extra dough.

So let me know what you guys come up with, I figure goalies are crazy and creative so I should get some good ideas.
    Thanks for any help.
    KO

drain his car tires?, sugar in his gas tank? (that one is really mean; don't reccomend that one), if his car is dirty draw/write some innappropriate things in the dirt (haha the best was the one we put on my friends car "I am Gay"; hahahhahah he hated us for the longest time... he didnt know for over a week) those are the only ones i can think of

Comment

You don't want to do anything to his house or yard if he lives with his parents. Never a good idea to get some kid's daddy pissed at you.

Does he have his own car?

If so, there's a never-ending supply of pranks you can do to his car, anything from taking vaseline & smearing it on all of his tires (do it thick & heavy ) to a pound of shrimp under the back seat (wait a few days, his car will be NASTY!!!) to getting your hands on his car keys. If you can get his keys, moving his car from place to place for a few weeks is always fun. I did that to an ex of mine, moved her car all over her work parking lot, followed by the shrimp under the seat when she was gone for a long weekend in the summer (Florida heat + dead shrimp = 1 nasty car!).

Comment

Sugar in the gas tank is an urban myth. It doesn't do anything.

Comment

If anyone ever touched my car in an attept to be funny, I would beat the ever loving piss out of them. And I know Im not the only one who is this way. Just a fair warning.

Comment

For sure. I would really mess someone up if the did anything to anything of mine or parents that cost alot of money.

Comment

Saran wrap the toilet seat.

Comment

Murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by hateclowns
                  Murder him.
                  Lmao how awsome.

Hroark: out of curiosoty what would vasoline do to his tires?

Comment

Originally posted by hateclowns
                    Murder him.
                    plugging the exhaust would generate enough carbon monoxide wouldn't it?

Comment

Get a jack that will fit under his pumpkin and raise the car just enough so his tires will spin. He won't notice when he gets into the car but will notice he is not moving.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT
                        plugging the exhaust would generate enough carbon monoxide wouldn't it?
                        Plugging the exhaust wouldnt allow the car to start at all... you need to get a hosepipe and channel it back into the car for carbon monoxide poisoning, and i think he would notice that

Comment

I was online a few weeks back looking to buy some fake parking tickets, parking tickets that look really real (my neighbor told me about it lol), and I came across prank bumper stickers. There was a whole bunch of different "gay" prank bumper stickers. Or, you can just let all the air out of his tires.

http://www.prankplace.com/bumper.htm

Comment

Condom over the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by wortchillergoal
                              Get a jack that will fit under his pumpkin and raise the car just enough so his tires will spin. He won't notice when he gets into the car but will notice he is not moving.
                              This is assuming the car is rear wheel drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X