X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brendan Tedstone- the FATTEST semi-pro hockey player ever

how in the hell does someone like this play semi-pro hockey?

http://www.riverdogsuhl.com/team/?id=411

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsezKqF6HZA

you have got to be kidding me!

Obviously he's a goon, since he only played two games.

Also, I like how over half the video was them just circling each other. What a joke.

Comment

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php3?pid=81373

Definately not a skilled player.

Comment

What a piece of crap! he cant even skate did you see his lack of balance all the way through that fight, even when he was circling that guy he could bearly stand up.

Comment

Hockey DB has him at 295 pounds but the Riverdogs site has him at 400 pounds!!!

Comment

that was weak..... really weak

Comment

His most memorable hockey moment was a fight in europe that spilled into the stands, an obvious goon...and he's not even skilled in that department, I'm half his weight (if he weighs 400) and I'd pummel him on the ice, probably off ice too....I hope that teams paying him in donuts.

Comment

big. fat. *****! Even with a diet

anyway, I wonder what Mr. Big Snake was doing with his right hand before he tried to hit him???

Comment

Oh no...Brendan Tedstone has a steel chair. Oh! Look-out!

ECW!
                  ECW!

Is that... a ladder?!

Where is Johnny Styles these days?

Comment

Ok, let me tell you the real reason this guy is playing. I can't remember what team he plays for. Anyway the reason he is playing is because the Rockford Ice Hogs have one really awesome player, his name is Robin Big Snake. Big Snake was leading the team HUGE in penalty minutes and is a VERY good goal scorer and usually has several assist, when not in the box. So, basically this guy Big Snake is good at everything the only thing keeping him out of higher leagues is his tendency to fight a lot. Anyway Tedstone was brought in just to goon it up and try to take out Big Snake. Which he then failed miserably and was sent to the ice and later got 12 stitches. I think he has played recently though due to the team having so many injuries that they've played Tedstone just out of pure need to have another body.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckRacer31
                      big. fat. *****! Even with a diet

anyway, I wonder what Mr. Big Snake was doing with his right hand before he tried to hit him???
                      He is extending his arm so the elbow doesn't get locked in the jersey, this is so he can get a nice punch away...look closely at tredstone, hes trying to tie up big snakes arm by wrapping the sleeve up tightly around the arm...when done correctly the arm will be caught in the jersey, and the punch will stop short

Comment

We sit here and mock the guy...yet there is no doubt he would dummy 80% of us on here, including myself...

Comment

Reminds me of the original Nintendo Ice hockey...Fat guy and skinny guy spinning around in a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by BFish
                            We sit here and mock the guy...yet there is no doubt he would dummy 80% of us on here, including myself...
                            I can mock him all I want. I'm sure I can run faster than Fatty McButterpants.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeker
                              Reminds me of the original Nintendo Ice hockey...Fat guy and skinny guy spinning around in a fight...

So true.....great reference

Comment

Working...
                              X