9 Things I Hate About Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Man!

You can always tell when Huntys stash is running dangerously low.

I hate the new Caesar Augustus look hairstyle these days. All of you dweebs with it look like knobs.

Comment

WOW! you only came up with 9!

I can easliy come up with 9 on a good day, catch me on a bad day and the list will be as thick as a phone book!

Comment

Ah Hunty, I think you just need to learn to channel your aggression and hatred via the Dark Side of the Force as I have Become my apprentice, learn to use the Dark Side, and you'll be playing like your idol Giggy in no time

Hypocracy and Corruption are what the modern world are based on, you can also make killer cash by investing in them!

Comment

I got this in like 30 e-mails last week, its the most annoying e-mail ever.

Comment

http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Amanda/

http://www.clevermag.com/depts/lists.htm

I hate it when people take other peoples ideas and try pass them off as their own.

Comment

Originally posted by canadian_5001
              I got this in like 30 e-mails last week, its the most annoying e-mail ever.
              ...and hunty is the most annoying member of the bb....

Comment

Originally posted by albertaboy
                http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Amanda/

http://www.clevermag.com/depts/lists.htm

I hate it when people take other peoples ideas and try pass them off as their own.
                I never said it was my joke.

Comment

Originally posted by motoGoalie
                  +1

10 Characters

Comment

I hate people who spell LOSING as loosing or LOSER as looser.

WTF is that?

are people really that st00p1d?

Comment

Originally posted by motoGoalie
                      im glad your ignorant enough that nobody takes you seriously anymore, i don't even read your posts, it wastes my time and they never have anything useful in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero 34
                        +1

10 Characters
                        You are just mad that Giggy isn't getting it done this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre35
                          im glad your ignorant enough that nobody takes you seriously anymore, i don't even read your posts, it wastes my time and they never have anything useful in them.
                          You read my post here, dood^

I'm saddened by the contempt you feel for me.

I hate the illogical manner in which you assert you live your life.
                          Last edited by guest1; 01-09-2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I hate your postwhoring.
                            I hate your avatar.

Comment

I think Moto has finally turned down the suck from his usual avatars and finally turned up the good.

As for his posts though, can't say the same.

What a looser.

Comment

Working...
                              X