Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg , you guys are fighting over what somebody said about another person, waaaaaa im gonna tell the teacher, this is what you guys are doing, people should start setting some examples and just end it now

These posts are stupid and everyone should remember the famous quote
    "Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded"

PS. This post was made on both forums

Comment

The best part about that quote is that there is a little homophone mixup.

Comment

Somebody, in the first place, should have closed the thread over there before it gets where it is now. Even without the approval of the boss. If someone here did the same first post, it would have been deleted fast and the user will have receive a big clap behind the head!

Comment

I'm in the market for new pads and gloves, and maybe a C/A, and was considering S*****S. But after a short time over at GEW, I have ruled them out. They may or may not make fine products, but I for one don't like how they handle themselves. Thats good enough of a reason for me not to spend my $$$ on them. Oh, plus the fact that I don't like Mark S.
          Now ***** ******* on the other hand, regardless of what you think of him, has class. You could say something harsh about him, directly to him, and he'll shrug it off and still treat you with respect. Plus he makes great goalie equipment to boot, which sells itself based on reputation and not some half cocked sales B.S. Thats why ******* is on top of my list along with Miller as my choice for new gear. But those Deceptor pads are really starting to push me in one direction.

Comment

Originally posted by royfan33
            I'm honestly surprised that I didn't get banned when I questioned the validity of the pictures. ******* lost my business with this stuff a LONNNGGG time ago.
            I'll say one thing royfan, you went toe to toe with Mark and he couldn't match your wits. "Ul2 VS. Velo 2 thread"

Comment

Mark from GEW:

who really cares, ladies and gents he slapped at the gew and was slapped back. it pissed me off, so i vented as other's did ,either way. ******* should keep his mouth shut, and talk about what he know's best, his own product line on his selling platform called the gsbb. reserve his comments on the gew to off the record, or better yet face to face. then we do not have a problem. for those who find my comments offensive tfb. this thread represents ME. i will repeat, this thread represents ME! this is my forum, and this is MY THREAD. if you have a problem, you deal with me and me alone. in no way does this represent the sentiment of the entire gew. blanket statements are for those that don't think, before they open there big yap! now i will lock this thread, and go back to cutting the grass and thinking about the big usa-canada game!
              Wow, Mark had one final spout of verbal diarrhea before he locked the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeizzo
                omfg , you guys are fighting over what somebody said about another person, waaaaaa im gonna tell the teacher, this is what you guys are doing, people should start setting some examples and just end it now

These posts are stupid and everyone should remember the famous quote
                "Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded"

PS. This post was made on both forums
                You should have left this post over at the other form. It serve no purpose here. Like your comment about the Special Olympics, this post is worthless. Since I can see that you're mentally challenged yourself, let me fill you in. People here are "TALKING" about what someone has said about another person, not "FIGHTING" about it. If you can not grasp the meaning of both these terms, try looking it up in a book, preferably "WEBSTERS". Have a nice day sweetcheeks.

Comment

Sounds very childish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey_j
                    Mark from GEW:

Surprising isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by dr hook
                      Surprising isn't it.
                      You forgot the sarcasm smiley (I hope).

Comment

Originally posted by Mark from *******
                        WHEN YOU THINK OF THE GSBB, THINK OF THE PIED PIPER SYNDROME. ONE PERSON TOOTS, AND EVERYONE FOLLOWS.
                        ]
                        oh my god! typical post on the gew board is "******* is soooooo original, mark is god, 143 *******, ******* is awesome and vaughn sucks!!!!" I used to buy sticks from him, but not any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Twister
                          ..... and there is no way I'm travelling many hours to do it when there are Vaughn, Brian's, *******, and now Reebok in my local stores.

Your local store has *******?

Comment

Never Ever Post Drunk.

Never

Ever

Drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey_j
                              Mark from GEW:

no kidding..thanks for posting that because I don't have access because I'm not registered...bwahahahaha

Sounds like the kid who whines about being picked last.

Comment

Originally posted by motoGoalie
                                Never Ever Post Drunk.

Never

Ever

Drunk.
                                Paging Swiss, PAging Swiss...

Comment

Working...
                                X