This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* has sunk to a new low.

The leader, Mark has insulted our very own ***** *******.

check out the thread: ADIDAS TO BUY LOUISVILLE on OPEN FORUM ON THE GSBB. i guess he has usurped pb gas as the next queen of the gsbb.

Have a link? Do you mean the RUMOR thread that's already posted here?

Comment

this should satisfy your needs i hope
      http://www.goalie-equipment-world.co...?TID=2567&PN=1

Comment

LIBEL! SLANDER!

This has all become excruciatingly ridiculous, seriously.
        Last edited by digitalcrease; 05-05-2005, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I just have to laugh. It's just more of the same.

Comment

******* has gotten to the point that stuff like this is business as usual.

Comment

Oh, I will make one and only warning..choose to say something unwitty and distasteful..get a ban for a week. Just making it clear so there are no surprises.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised that I didn't get banned when I questioned the validity of the pictures. ******* lost my business with this stuff a LONNNGGG time ago.

Comment

Well how long before I get ban or some bad pm from members.

Comment

Probably as long as it takes me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Hey,

How about the BoSox?

Comment

******* lost my business long ago, and the more they slander other pad company names, the more I will recommend against their pad. Simple.

They lost my business because they do not market their pad in a way that I feel is honorable. They also, do not expand their market, making their pads inaccessible for me to try on. I don't buy a pad I can't try on, and there is no way I'm travelling many hours to do it when there are Vaughn, Brian's, *******, and now Reebok in my local stores.

I have also heard bad opinions on their pads. Moreso than the good opinions.

And now Slander?!

Comment

Mark is such a class at.

At least it's helped reaffirm my belief that I will never purchase anything at their shop ever again.

Comment

OMFG! ******** insulted another gear mfg.? Is this the start of a business method?

Comment

I now feel horrible about buying my gloves at their shop. From now on others will get what little business I create........(read I am a cheap bastard who rarely buys goal equipment). So when it finally comes time for the new c/a (actually the time was months ago but I am lazy) I will be going to *******. When I need a new lid I will be going to Maltese or NXi. When I need ............you get the pic. ******** is not in that list anywhere.......

Comment

Working...
                              X