tukka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tukka

I thought the Sens looked way better the 1st n 2nd periods yesterday then they got a little sloppy.

There's been some old threads about Rask before but couldn't find them. He plays so mechanical almost like a robot. sliding around is great and all but so much net is exposed we he's doing it.

Do you think his time in Boston is almost up? He's been there awhile now.

Tuukka sorry I mispelled
    Last edited by Scythe; 04-25-2017, 07:20 AM.

tukka is good, but does not have what it takes in the head for a full playoff run to win the cup, if boston was smart they would trade him while they can still get something for him

Comment

Originally posted by roger View Post
      tukka is good, but does not have what it takes in the head for a full playoff run to win the cup, if boston was smart they would trade him while they can still get something for him
      Price for Rask

Comment

Howq about Halak and throw in DiPietro for Rask?
        Last edited by thedugan; 04-24-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

is there any other goalie in the league that slides around like he does? seems like that's his whole game. He gets off the slide and set but sometimes it just seems like he's wasting a lot of energy doing it

Comment

I never understand how after a goalie directs a puck into the corner they slide over to the post when no opponent and sometimes no living being is over there. Why waste the energy? You're supposed to lead with your eyes and head, so you should see there's no threat. Just get up and move comfortably without wasting energy. It probably adds wear and tear to their bodies that will add up after a while.

Comment

I not sure which would use up more gas, sliding around the crease or popping back up on your feet. I know I get pretty gassed popping back up but don't see the benefit to keep sliding around either.

Comment

Tuuka's good. Bruins defense was down some experienced bodies this playoffs and Chara's getting older every year. They're not comparable to the defense corps that went to the finals. He could do some things better but every goalie slides around these days. He's still top tier

Comment

Working...
                X