Headhunters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTH View Post
    Wanted to. But as stated above. I'm not tough anymore. I'm a desk worker and have spent a lot on my teeth being nice.

I used to cup check a lot. Not anymore. I like the shots to the ankles though. I need to return the favor for sure.
    I am not a roughian, I just play one on the ice! I know what you're saying, and I found myself squaring off once or twice when it really was not a good idea. Thank G'd someone always got in the middle, in retrospect. I am pretty much a Yorkshire Terrier when it comes to this stuff, which is not smart against Rottweilers...

Just make certain he knows your displeasure, even if it's a trip in warm ups. That was when I had to be watched back in the old days...lol

Comment

I also use the leave the net approach. Idiots who head hunt just get a kick out of chirping and slashes. Take the fun out of their game, and once everyone on the bench gets upset at the situation they tend to frig off

Comment

My wife bought me a new Sportmask Mage the other day. I get it today.

I haven't played a whole game without wearing a Cooper helmet and cage before. I did try a Van Velden mask in 2002 for one game but returned to my Cooper in the 2nd period.

Comment

My wife bought me a new Sportmask Mage the other day. I get it today.

I haven't played a whole game without wearing a Cooper helmet and cage before. I did try a Van Velden mask in 2002 for one game but returned to my Cooper in the 2nd period.
          So how are you liking it?

Comment

Birthday present. I turn 40 on the 20th. I have a game that night. If I make 40 and 1 day, the mask gets a pass.

Comment

Birthday present. I turn 40 on the 20th. I have a game that night. If I make 40 and 1 day, the mask gets a pass.
              Haha fair enough!

Comment

Happy Birthday MTH, would like to see pics of your mask sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post

Happy Birthday MTH, would like to see pics of your mask sometime
                  Thanks. Unfortunately the mask is a size medium and I'm a big headed dude. So my transition waits.

It's a gloss black Mage RS with a cateye cage in white. Ordered through London Source. Not what was pictured online - but I'm not keeping it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X