Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of you rednecks can start drooling now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you rednecks can start drooling now...

http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/13/pf/a...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Can't wait to see the commercials for that thing!

Now, discuss amongst yourselves the necessity of a vehicle like that in this day and age where gas prices are out of control...

That thing looks like a ****ing semi!

Comment

Is that real?

Seriously, is this country getting that retarded?

Comment

I guess a gun rack comes standard?

Comment

that would look sweet in front of my trailer on blocks.

E.L.F. is gonna love it!

Comment

Originally posted by adavis
            Is that real?

Seriously, is this country getting that retarded?
            It is very real. It is meant to compete with the Hummer. Actually GM is scared of it so they sued to stop production saying it was some form of copyright infringement or something or other or a libel suit for an online BB...I don't recall.

Comment

Neat truck. If anyone needs the muscle of that truck it would be my grandfather at his cabin/work farm.

Funny thing is he has done the nastiest, toughest jobs with his little Mazda pickup. You got to love rope blocks.

*damn spelling errors
              Last edited by FRAM; 09-16-2004, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I have no problem with anyone who needs a vehicle like this. I have yet to meet a person not bringing kids to soccer in a vehicle like this.

Comment

Hey now, I resent the fact that you left hill-jacks, hill-whackers, hill-billies, and inbreds out of your title. they will all be drooling over this beast as well. I saw this thing earlier tonight when one of our wednesday regulars came into the bar and was showing us pictures he'd clipped of it. Seriously, he sounded like he was gonna go whack off looking at this thing. Scary! I knew my co-workers refer to Wed. nights as "White Trash Wed.". Now I know why.

Comment

FUGLY

Comment

I don't know about rednecks but I am sure there will be more than a few NBA and NFL players buying them. Kind of like the stretch Hummer limos you see around.

Comment

You just know some soccer mom is gonna try to squeeze that thing into a "compact car" parking spot at the local soccer complex.

Comment

Originally posted by goalie88
                          I don't know about rednecks but I am sure there will be more than a few NBA and NFL players buying them. Kind of like the stretch Hummer limos you see around.
                          These stupid things are all over Telluride and Crested Butte sitting in the garages of 3rd and 4rth homes of the rich and famous that run the world you guys bitch about.

Comment

Now, discuss amongst yourselves the necessity of a vehicle like that in this day and age where gas prices are out of control...
                            If you can afford the capital cost of the Truck, you don't worry about the operating costs.

Comment

I just checked with our Navistar dealer and he says that he's ordered 3 and 1 is already sold. Need to get back east so that I can check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X