Best Battle Roayl Between Memebrs--GSBB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Battle Roayl Between Memebrs--GSBB

So like the title says what were/are some of the best mano eh mano battles between some of the members here on the GSBB.

I was just a little curious and (a lot bored at work) as to see who got into it with who and for what reasons..maybe it was name calling or maybe it was a difference of opinions or what ever the case was.. But if anyone can post the links to the best fights to get the background or let us know where to find them that would be fun

and if not oh well like I said I was really bored at work today and this just popped up in my head!!

And if its in bad taste please delete

Two names to end this thread...
    Bernie vs Clyde

Comment

Thumper vs. (insert just about anyone's name here) lol

Comment

fusion vs. himself. He was always his own worst enemy.

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/hoc...and-rover.html

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/hoc...ic-manual.html

Comment

guest1 better known as moto.

kevinsane.

Those mofo's could/can throw down.

Possibly why they're not around much anymore.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magician View Post
              Two names to end this thread...
              Bernie vs Clyde
              I was hoping this thread was about on-ice meetings between goalies from on the BB.

The BB had a member named Dave McGrath (Copythat) who PM'd me about subbing sometime with the NHL guys if I needed a sub. I kind of got the vibe he was calling BS on me about playing with those guys, so I had him out the next week.

Long story short, he got in one net, I got in the other, and we were both playing well. His glove was HOT. I mean smoking. He robbed Reed Larson, Sean Toomey, and Gordie Roberts multiple times each. Reed and Sean started going high and HARD by the end.

He beat me in one game to five 5-4, and we didn't finish a second. His first words in the locker-room to me, with a hushed voice, were: "I think those guys (pointing to Sean and Reed) were trying to kill me......."

Then we had the first of MANY locker-room beers, as Dave became a regular with a Friday afternoon skate I used to do.

He died in that same locker room after one of the Friday skates several years ago when he had a massive heart-attack.

Comment

^^^That's some badass **** right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde View Post
                  The BB had a member named Dave McGrath (Copythat) who PM'd me about subbing sometime with the NHL guys if I needed a sub. I kind of got the vibe he was calling BS on me about playing with those guys, so I had him out the next week.
                  Unnecessary addition from me, but he seemed like a great guy (even though I only knew him from Facebook).

Comment

Originally posted by leaferguy View Post
                    Unnecessary addition from me, but he seemed like a great guy (even though I only knew him from Facebook).
                    He was way better than just a "great" guy.

I am still denying things from the BB clinic in Rochester we both attended.......

Comment

I am still denying things from the BB clinic in Rochester we both attended.......

Hahaha nice

I had "great, great" (seriously), but I didn't want to come off as weird

Comment

I've squared off against another goalie on here in a tourney (sorry Goodie, don't know your handle on here) and due to do it again in another month, have met 2 others from here at open hockey/clinics, know another one from a mutal ex-hobby (SCA combat), and all of those have been pleasant expierences.

That said, there is one on here I'd like to face off against because I find him a judgemental know it all prick. I'm all about the brotherhood of the goaltender, he's apparently missed that memo, so I'd love to beat his *** just to knock some of the chip off his shoulder.

Comment

Just because he is gone doesn't mean the rumors will stop...

...others KNOW things.

Back to the commentary wars: Clyde outarguing and owning Tomy Ames.
                          Last edited by Botts; 04-08-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Anyone who makes the foolish decision to hang in the political threads has been in at least one battle, only a few get royal.

As for on the ice or in person I have meet nothing but good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Botts View Post
                              Just because he is gone doesn't mean the rumors will stop...

...others KNOW things.

Back to the commentary wars: Clyde outarguing and owning Tomy Ames.
                              can you post a link to any of these am curious to read some of these

Comment

Working...
                              X