Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll keep my gloves on here, as they're grandfathered in, now. The car, too, if anyone wants it. (they're both negotiable! )

Why I cant sell practically brand new *******s at less than half price, I do not know. I think they're so "last page" it's not even worth trying anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FRAM View Post
      '

Among many other "adult services" that would make a sailor blush

One time I came across an ad for a single mother who was giving out sensual massages that even said she'd get you off and give you oral in the ad to pay her bills. You just had to come between school hours because she wouldn't do it while her daughter was home. I just couldn't believe it was that blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by evildink View Post
        One time I came across an ad for a single mother who was giving out sensual massages that even said she'd get you off and give you oral in the ad to pay her bills. You just had to come between school hours because she wouldn't do it while her daughter was home. I just couldn't believe it was that blatant.
        There have been a couple in G.R. that have been just as bad, a buddy of mine called one and all he could hear in the background was kid's crying.

Comment

For those that are that upset about the $2, I have this suggestion. Just add $2 to the shipping costs to get it back.

I soon will have pads to sell and will not hesitate to pay the fee to sell them here.

Comment

How about the free section? Will that cost $2 as well? I don't mind paying to list anywhere else, but if I'm giving something away for free (or for free plus shipping...i.e. no profit) then I should be able to list it for free here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by adavis View Post
              Local services.

You didn't know Craigs listed prostitutes?
              This was probably the only worthwhile information that came out of this thread. I know where I'll be spending my hard earn $2.

Comment

If it ends being her $2 that'll be the hard earning. Sounds like a scary endeavor to me. Unless you're going for the Suck For A Buck Girl. (is that over the line?)

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just to answer a few questions above:

You do not need a paypal account to pay the $2 fee. See attached image. If you DO have a paypal account, you can pay from your paypal funds, if you do not, it's a simple form asking for name address and creditcard info.

The giveaway sectin is not subject to a fee nor is the WTB section.

Sean
                  Attached Files

Comment

ebay costs more than $2.

That is all I have to add to this non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rony View Post
                      ebay costs more than $2.

That is all I have to add to this non-issue.
                      We know that and its been stated already. Thanks for enlightening us.

Comment

For me the new board system was not cool at all i prefer the older when you can post some offer in the topic and when it's was free.

For the money of the site they have sponsor like goalie heave or goalie monkey.
                        Whe buy the equipment for there so we are customer.

Comment

Big deal, what's $2 going to do to you?

Comment

Originally posted by tps_rbk_30 View Post
                            Big deal, what's $2 going to do to you?
                            Not everyone has the money to buy 10 sets of gear either.

Comment

I don't have half of those sets anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dufferin
                                But you still had them.
                                So what? Why are you trying to chirp when in the end it is his and his parents decision on how they spend their money.

Comment

Working...
                                X