Log-in Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log-in Not Working

For the past couple of weeks, I have not been able to log-in using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

When I click "Login or Sign Up" in the top right corner, the login box appears, but neither the Username nor Password field is editable (I cannot type in either).

Is there any way around this besides using the dreaded Internet Explorer?

Out of curiosity, what version of windows(I assume because you mention I.E.) are you running? I've had customers with issues the same as yours but the other way around with I.E., not firefox or chrome. They were running XP and it was the browser doing it, not the websites. Can you fill out forms on other websites?

Comment

Windows 7. Other websites work, but I have trouble on GSBB. I was also having problems with my phone, so I assumed it was a bug on the site.

Comment

I'd like to post comments more etc but it's too annoying getting booted out after signing in. I have to keep signing in. It's like there's a time limit of 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
          I'd like to post comments more etc but it's too annoying getting booted out after signing in. I have to keep signing in. It's like there's a time limit of 30 seconds.

Are you checking the remember me box? I do this on my Mac running google chrome and I never have to sign back in

Comment

i reset password again and checked the box. thank you for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
              Happy to see that you got it figured out. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. Any chance you will be writing any reviews of equipment?

Comment

Yes, the remember me box keeps it from automatically signing you out. A stupid function if you ask me.

Comment

Hi guys, thanks again, as far as equipment reviews I don't think I have enough knowledge to do accurate reviews. All my gear is so old and not sure i want to spend big bucks on newer stuff. I would like to get some new skates. I just play pick up.

Comment

This is my first time back in years but I'm using Safari and i'm getting a tonne of server errors. Not sure if that's related or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lacrossekid01 View Post
                      This is my first time back in years but I'm using Safari and i'm getting a tonne of server errors. Not sure if that's related or not.
                      I've never used it on safari except for on my iphone. Its virtually impossible to use on a phone though so idk if it is safari as a whole or just the mobile version.

Comment

• lacrossekid01
                        lacrossekid01 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm using my Macbook and I have no idea what the real problems are. Any site that I frequent that uses this style of Forum is usually a mess no matter what browser people use.

Originally posted by lacrossekid01 View Post
                      I'm using my Macbook and I have no idea what the real problems are. Any site that I frequent that uses this style of Forum is usually a mess no matter what browser people use.

Honestly I have never used a Mac computer so I have no idea who they operate or how this website works on them. I cannot help you there, sorry man.

Comment

I have an old Mac that's so out of date i had to retire it. Never used the GSBB on it. Back to windows. Working good!

Comment

Working...
                        X