"Senior" Gloves vs "Pro"? Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Senior" Gloves vs "Pro"? Help!

I'm considering picking up a set of Louisville Bionic Gloves (circa 2006) to match my current set of 2006 Bionics but they're advertised as "Senior" whereas my current set doesn't have a "Senior" tag. Can you tell me if there is a difference? Are my current ones considered "pro" and the "senior" pair a level below? Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Can you post a pic? I don't remember the Bionic having SR and PRO versions, I think they were all PRO (?) Maybe the "Senior" was just to differentiate from INT or JR models (?)

Comment

I'm nearly positive they only had Sr., Int. and Jr. gloves. The way things are marketed these days with 4+ models of every senior item is ridiculous. I miss the good 'ol days.

Comment

Pretty sure Bionics were pro level. People loved the catch from what I remember.

Comment

Thanks for the responses gentlemen! I can't seem to get it to post the pics I have but I'm pretty confident that the Senior tag must be the highest level, even though mine does not have a tag. Possibly b/c mine was bought in Canada and I'm buying an American version? Who knows... I like the glove so much I'm going to buy it twice! Cheers!
          Last edited by pkstpr; 02-22-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X