Fielding interest on an SK2000M/HM50M combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fielding interest on an SK2000M/HM50M combo

After testing both the helmet/cage combo and the mask, I have found the mask to be more comfortable compared to the SK2000/HM50 combo. I am now testing the water for interest. The size on each is a Medium, so it'll fit those on here with a slightly smaller than large head (wow, I'ma genious! )

Really don't have an idea on price, and really don't even know if I'm gonna be selling it, but if anyone cares, email me or reply to this. The condition of the helmet is surprisingly good. The cage itself is in fair to good condition.

Oh, and before I forget, I'll take pics sometime in the near future.

Emailing you right now.

Comment

Ok, the email thing didn't work. I'm interested in the combo. And I'm doubly interested if the sk2000 is black. Do I get first dibs?

Comment

hmm... don't know why email didn't work. it's [email protected] If not, you can PM me.

Yes, the helmet is black, the cage is white. Yes, you have first dibs.

Comment

Ok, I just emailed you.

Comment

I would be interested if this doesn't work out with Vice. Keep thinking about the price.

Comment

Backup, send me some pics too when you get a chance.

Comment

No problem, I'll get pics up as soon as I snatch my dad's digital cam, hehe.

Comment

Got pics

Here's one angle

Comment

And a straight on. The dirtiest part of the combo is the outside of the chin cup, everything else is pretty good. the helmet is in surprisingly impecable condition.

Comment

Looks good to me (with the tiny exception of the chincup). Email me and let me know what you think of my offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X