36" Thomsons on EBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36" Thomsons on EBay

Does this auction belong to anyone here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Re: 36" Thomsons on EBay

Originally posted by Gman-29

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
    What a freaking deal!!!!!

Only $1100 US Buy It Now

If he paid $1600 cash then he is an idiot.

Comment

If you review his last transaction under his Ebay rating you see that he paid less then $400 from a guy in New Jersey a month and half ago.

What would be the real price (new) from Thomson for these? I have the same pad in 35" that I picked up for $200 on EBay.

Comment

If you review his last transaction under his Ebay rating you see that he paid less then $400 from a guy in New Jersey a month and half ago.

What would be the real price (new) from Thomson for these? I have the same pad in 35" that I picked up for $200 on EBay.
        From the Thomson website $1,500 sizes 30"-34" / $1,600 sizes 35"-36"

Comment

That price better be in pesos.

Comment

man no wonder thompson isnt a very popular goalie company yea i am going to pay $1600 for a pair of pads

Comment

Re: 36" Thomsons on EBay

I don't believe you'll find anyone that ignorant on this board. The guy clearly doesn't know what he has, or that nobody with half a brain is going to pay 1 600 USD for a pair of pads that haven't seen any real upgrades in the last fifteen years.

But to lie like that about how he acquired them, when it's public knowledge that he bought them used last month for 329 USD, is enough for me. I wouldn't touch this auction with a ten foot pole.

Comment

I sent the turd an email telling him he's a liar.

Comment

Funny, i got a "mail undeliverable" from eBay.....

Comment

I did the same thing and called him out big time after reading this post. Mine went through and didn't get returned, but after reading the things I had to say to him, he might have put a block on incoming messages. What a loser (a dumb loser at that).

UPDATE!!!

I just went and checked his auction and he has ended all bidding and pulled the auction by ending it early. I can only assume it might be in part due to some peeps here on the board telling him what a shyster he was. Too funny.
                    Last edited by rollergoalie16; 06-06-2004, 10:05 AM.

Comment

he payed just over 320 for them in the first place

Comment

How is that company even in business? Those pads look like crap and cost way too much money. You could buy pads and gloves from any company for that price.

Comment

Holy crap, did anybody else check out the rest of the site? A jr. catcher costs $300, and the C/A is $600!

www.paulthomsonusa.com

Comment

and look how flimsy his blockers look...

Comment

That gear is one of the few most can unanimously agree, is trash.

Comment

Working...
                              X