G2 C/A extra parts bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2 C/A extra parts bag

I've had the G2 C/A for a while now and just found the extra parts bag (had misplaced it) and was curious what all the extras are for? I know some are the little washers and strings from the arm mechanism etc... but it looks like clips to maybe convert the C/A from a Velcro to a clip attachment perhaps?

Could you attach a picture of this extra parts bag? I do not recall seeing one of them in my delivery but maybe it was deep inside the bag. I'll have to check on this.

Comment

I had to buy my spare parts for my G1 and it costs $9.99 when I bought mine. The clasps can break. I keep it in my shaving bag.

Comment

As mentioned, spare clips, spare parts for arms, and the last ones are for attaching to pants; if you're into that sort of thing.

Comment

The clips attach to the front loops on the pants and the loops on the underside of the belly of the chest protector for a suspenders alternative. Best feature but Warrior doesn't advertise it for some reason. I learned it from a warrior rep.

Comment

Working...
          X