VAUGHN logos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAUGHN logos

Ok, as we know the Vaughn logo on the face of catchers and blockers can flake and peel. My question is, can we buy/ order a new set of logos to put on ourselves? I would love to change the colour of my logos from silver to black, and others need to replace worn logos. Thanks in advance.

Also wondering this

Comment

Vaughn won't make you logos to put on yourself, that being said they also won't do any logo colors outside of Silver or Black. You might be able to get them refurbed by Vaughn, that I am not sure of. If you really want to get colored Vaughn logos you could find someone who makes silk heat transferrable logos or a painter (DoubleG) who is willing to paint them on.

Comment

Vaughn should AT LEAST do white logos. Sheesh.

Comment

We have added one new logo color the print is Red with a silver outline, this is available for the large VAUGHN on the pad outside roll and the blocker and catch glove fronts. These are in stock now and can be specified on orders.

Mike Vaughn

Comment

A great step but please offer simple white logos. These go with EVERYTHING. I am putting in an order and none of the logo coloring options work but white would be perfect. Sincerely, a guy who has owned dozens of vaughn items.

Comment

Awesome, adding the red logo to my pad order if this is now offered!

Comment

This is good news as red logos would go well with what I'm planning. One more question though for Mr. Vaughn, what about the "vision" transfer that goes on the back of the glove T?

Comment

Originally posted by Gort
                  A great step but please offer simple white logos. These go with EVERYTHING. I am putting in an order and none of the logo coloring options work but white would be perfect. Sincerely, a guy who has owned dozens of vaughn items.
                  Agreed. The red logos are going to be a sick addition but I'd still love to get a plain white one to match my blocker when I put in my order for my next glove.

Comment

Here's your red logos

Comment

Nice, I'm glad I asked for those.

Comment

Necro thread. Saw this topic crop up in the sitings.

Will Vaughn eventually catch up with the rest of the industry and offer more coloring options to the paying customers?

Comment

Idk, ask Vaughn directly. If you're on instagram I know Brent Woods has his own account or you could just ask the Vaughn account. Or, email Vaughn directly.

Comment

• Rico
                            Rico commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That was more of a rhetorical question, addressed broadly to the community moreso than particular individuals or representatives. The hope is that to include the community, important figures will take note and consider an adjustment.

Direct private communications asking for change rarely results in such change occurring, so community based action is typically a more effective recourse.

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                          That was more of a rhetorical question, addressed broadly to the community moreso than particular individuals or representatives. The hope is that to include the community, important figures will take note and consider an adjustment.

Direct private communications asking for change rarely results in such change occurring, so community based action is typically a more effective recourse.
                          I get that it was rhetorical. As a community discussion I was giving my input. In case you haven't noticed, there isn't much of a community here anymore. Vaughn certainly no longer participates. The lack of a community here is not going to change anything. If you wanna know something, asking the source is your best bet of finding your answer.

Comment

• Rico
                            Rico commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's just ironic that, given that Vaughn no longer participates, that you'd direct me to Brent Woods' account here.

In any case, I suppose there's no community left to influence. Point taken.

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                          It's just ironic that, given that Vaughn no longer participates, that you'd direct me to Brent Woods' account here.
                          In any case, I suppose there's no community left to influence. Point taken.

I suggested to contact his or Vaughn's Instagram accounts, not here.

Comment

Working...
                          X