This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Facebook Page....

I have been getting a ton of questions about our Facebook page and lack of love on it. Simply put, we have let it slide since creating it a while back but from this date forward, will be using it as a fun way to talk shop with the many goalies of the world!

We have a fair amount of followers as of now but I am looking to bump that pronto. We will be doing some exclusive Facebook sales in the very near future and will be updating this thing often with videos of the shop, on ice demo's and plenty of Q&A.

To follow us and see the ins and outs of The Crease, look up our group under The Goalie Crease and jump on board!

Can't wait for some free give aways

Comment

I'm there!

Comment

Our Facebook page is growing fast! I think it is time for a give-away! I'm going to figure out something really cool today to do when we hit certain plateaus of fans of the page. Let me make a few calls and see what I can come up with. Jamie has been doing a very good job keeping it going and attracting people to the page!

Feel free to peek at the page and we are always open to suggestions on how to grow this great avenue and show you what we have to offer!

Comment

Direct link is here....

The Goalie Crease | Facebook

Comment

I always do a great job.

Comment

Working...
            X