Glove options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glove options

Looking at ordering a new 60* glove, and was wondering if there is a template and spec sheet available. The color selector on the web page isn't very good. Also would like to know all the build options available like , palm , pocket depth, lacing , pocket Tee, etc.

From what brand?

Comment

Passau , that's where I posted 😁

Comment

I think you can pretty much pick any color and option under the rainbow.... LOL.

Comment

I found a template online now that someone made up, just trying to find a build sheet now. I got sent a build sheet for my passau pads and chesty that had all the options. Wondering if they have the same for the gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta View Post
            Looking at ordering a new 60* glove, and was wondering if there is a template and spec sheet available. The color selector on the web page isn't very good. Also would like to know all the build options available like , palm , pocket depth, lacing , pocket Tee, etc.
            Hello. Please email me at [email protected] and I can go over all of the options with you and make recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta View Post
              Passau , that's where I posted 😁
              Hahaha - so few posts here these days, I never even looked at which forum it was!

Comment

Turned out great! need ice time now.
                3rd time ordering from passau and 3rd time i'm super impressed!
                Thanks Tim and Passau

Comment

That is nice and clean. Great design!

Comment

Thanks! I wanted to keep it simple to match my passau pads.
                    Took it out tonight and it feels great, the Maltese palm is pretty much broke in now. 1 sweaty skate and it's good to go haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X