Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Masked Marvel Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Official" Masked Marvel Thread

    If you got em, post em! Thread to promote some of the best masks out there.

    Masked Marvels | It's Your Head, You Decide.










  • #2
    Finally a thread for this!!! I have one but its stock black with silver cage. Cant wait to use it at camp in two weeks!!! Feels great, looks great, and feels like a tank compared to my old sportmask.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hgoalie2 View Post
      Finally a thread for this!!! I have one but its stock black with silver cage. Cant wait to use it at camp in two weeks!!! Feels great, looks great, and feels like a tank compared to my old sportmask.
      I brought mine to camp as well...mostly to show people the paint job though haha

      I look forward to seeing it

      Comment


      • #4
        Haha I hope for a shot to the head to get the full affect.

        Comment


        • #5
          Black Chrome?

          I saw in the other thread, but is black chrome an option? Since my mask is still being finished up with HSG, can we possibly get pictures of a black chrome. I am very intersted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vizion View Post
            I saw in the other thread, but is black chrome an option? Since my mask is still being finished up with HSG, can we possibly get pictures of a black chrome. I am very intersted.
            PM sent...

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Have been using my Marvel for over a year now at the college level and LOVE IT! Had it custom painted by Diel Airbrush and well the pictures below speak for itself. I know Joe pretty well and the guy is always taking care of his customers and making sure things are done right.





                Comment


                • #9
                  This is one of the masks I'm considering to replace my Sportmask Ricochet. I've got a 56cm (22") circumference head, which according to the size chart put's me smack bang between a Small and a Medium. Can anyone with that size head/mask comment on the fit?

                  My Ricochet is a Medium and I can fit my thumbs between my temples and the foam liner, so I'm looking for a mask with a much better fit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    CANT BELIEVE there was never a MM thread. Ive been in contact w Joe for QUITE a while and 100% certain MM will be my next mask! Maybe a little paint work by headstrong

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by razza987 View Post
                      This is one of the masks I'm considering to replace my Sportmask Ricochet. I've got a 56cm (22") circumference head, which according to the size chart put's me smack bang between a Small and a Medium. Can anyone with that size head/mask comment on the fit?

                      My Ricochet is a Medium and I can fit my thumbs between my temples and the foam liner, so I'm looking for a mask with a much better fit.
                      PM sent about sizing...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bgismo20 View Post
                        CANT BELIEVE there was never a MM thread. Ive been in contact w Joe for QUITE a while and 100% certain MM will be my next mask! Maybe a little paint work by headstrong
                        Getting an unreal paint job always brings the mask alive!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I purchased my Masked Marvel Assassin over two years ago and am still using it right now. This baby is a tank and has stayed in pristine condition throughout the seasons. I have the Titanium cage as well and all I can say is, indestructible. I hope you enjoy the eye candy and I can't wait for whats in store from MM in the near future.



                          Paint Re-Do



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by razza987 View Post
                            This is one of the masks I'm considering to replace my Sportmask Ricochet. I've got a 56cm (22") circumference head, which according to the size chart put's me smack bang between a Small and a Medium. Can anyone with that size head/mask comment on the fit?

                            My Ricochet is a Medium and I can fit my thumbs between my temples and the foam liner, so I'm looking for a mask with a much better fit.
                            I had the exact same situtation. And I mean exact, right down to the sportmask medium being a big in the cheek area. If you talk to Joe (fivehole goalie) he'll probally have you order a small and he'll pad the crown like a medium. Mine fits perfect.
                            Last edited by hgoalie2; 06-28-2011, 01:14 PM. Reason: Joe beat me to it I guess.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am currently in process of getting my mask painted by them, and so far the entire process with both companies has been great. I highly recommend both

                              Originally posted by bgismo20 View Post
                              CANT BELIEVE there was never a MM thread. Ive been in contact w Joe for QUITE a while and 100% certain MM will be my next mask! Maybe a little paint work by headstrong

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X