"Official" Masked Marvel Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Masked Marvel Thread

If you got em, post em! Thread to promote some of the best masks out there.

Masked Marvels | It's Your Head, You Decide.

Finally a thread for this!!! I have one but its stock black with silver cage. Cant wait to use it at camp in two weeks!!! Feels great, looks great, and feels like a tank compared to my old sportmask.

Comment

Originally posted by hgoalie2 View Post
      Finally a thread for this!!! I have one but its stock black with silver cage. Cant wait to use it at camp in two weeks!!! Feels great, looks great, and feels like a tank compared to my old sportmask.
      I brought mine to camp as well...mostly to show people the paint job though haha

I look forward to seeing it

Comment

Haha I hope for a shot to the head to get the full affect.

Comment

Black Chrome?

I saw in the other thread, but is black chrome an option? Since my mask is still being finished up with HSG, can we possibly get pictures of a black chrome. I am very intersted.

Comment

Originally posted by Vizion View Post
            I saw in the other thread, but is black chrome an option? Since my mask is still being finished up with HSG, can we possibly get pictures of a black chrome. I am very intersted.
            PM sent...

Comment

Comment

Have been using my Marvel for over a year now at the college level and LOVE IT! Had it custom painted by Diel Airbrush and well the pictures below speak for itself. I know Joe pretty well and the guy is always taking care of his customers and making sure things are done right.

Comment

This is one of the masks I'm considering to replace my Sportmask Ricochet. I've got a 56cm (22") circumference head, which according to the size chart put's me smack bang between a Small and a Medium. Can anyone with that size head/mask comment on the fit?

My Ricochet is a Medium and I can fit my thumbs between my temples and the foam liner, so I'm looking for a mask with a much better fit.

Comment

CANT BELIEVE there was never a MM thread. Ive been in contact w Joe for QUITE a while and 100% certain MM will be my next mask! Maybe a little paint work by headstrong

Comment

Originally posted by razza987 View Post
                      This is one of the masks I'm considering to replace my Sportmask Ricochet. I've got a 56cm (22") circumference head, which according to the size chart put's me smack bang between a Small and a Medium. Can anyone with that size head/mask comment on the fit?

My Ricochet is a Medium and I can fit my thumbs between my temples and the foam liner, so I'm looking for a mask with a much better fit.
                      PM sent about sizing...

Comment

Originally posted by bgismo20 View Post
                        CANT BELIEVE there was never a MM thread. Ive been in contact w Joe for QUITE a while and 100% certain MM will be my next mask! Maybe a little paint work by headstrong
                        Getting an unreal paint job always brings the mask alive!

Comment

I purchased my Masked Marvel Assassin over two years ago and am still using it right now. This baby is a tank and has stayed in pristine condition throughout the seasons. I have the Titanium cage as well and all I can say is, indestructible. I hope you enjoy the eye candy and I can't wait for whats in store from MM in the near future.

Paint Re-Do

Comment

Originally posted by razza987 View Post

I had the exact same situtation. And I mean exact, right down to the sportmask medium being a big in the cheek area. If you talk to Joe (fivehole goalie) he'll probally have you order a small and he'll pad the crown like a medium. Mine fits perfect.
                            Last edited by hgoalie2; 06-28-2011, 01:14 PM. Reason: Joe beat me to it I guess.

Comment

I am currently in process of getting my mask painted by them, and so far the entire process with both companies has been great. I highly recommend both

Originally posted by bgismo20 View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X