Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to get your skates sharpened in the Framingham/Boston Area

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to get your skates sharpened in the Framingham/Boston Area

Hey guys,

Anyone know of a great place for sharpening goalie skates in the Framingham/Boston Area?

I know in Western MA the best place for me to do it is Bertelli's but I've moved out to Eastern, MA and haven't gotten them sharpened in awhile.

If you are near Beverly at any time, Todd's is far and away the best skate sharpening I have ever had. Cabot St.

Comment

I've had very good luck at Pure Hockey in Berlin. Just off I-290 past the Solomon Pond Mall. Map quest say about 28 min from center of Framingham, it takes me about 40 + min from where I live, but I try to bring them with me when my son has a game a the New England Sports Center. Just tell them what you want and they will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico01 View Post
        I've had very good luck at Pure Hockey in Berlin. Just off I-290 past the Solomon Pond Mall. Map quest say about 28 min from center of Framingham, it takes me about 40 + min from where I live, but I try to bring them with me when my son has a game a the New England Sports Center. Just tell them what you want and they will do it.
        A side note...im extremely picky with my sharpening and I think NESC is terrible at sharpening...if you dont really sharpen them that much or like them dull thats fine but I sharpen mine about once every 10 days or so and I am deff not a fan of that sharpening at that rink...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pwatkins33 View Post
          A side note...im extremely picky with my sharpening and I think NESC is terrible at sharpening...if you dont really sharpen them that much or like them dull thats fine but I sharpen mine about once every 10 days or so and I am deff not a fan of that sharpening at that rink...!!!
          Oh I agree 100%, I just take them with me when my son has a game at NESC then go up the road to Pure Hockey and get them done there. It just sucks when I need a sharpening and he doesn't have a game, then I have to make the 40+ minute drive each way.

Comment

ya man..hahah lol stay away from their sharpening..lol sounds like you know what im talking about

Comment

Wayne at Swickers does a very nice job too. I believe Swickers is in Beford.

Comment

noicingsports

this place is AMAZING... you can actually send your skate blades to them and they sharpen them and send them back. people send their blades to this shop from all over the world

Comment

Originally posted by cwilson View Post
                  noicingsports

this place is AMAZING... you can actually send your skate blades to them and they sharpen them and send them back. people send their blades to this shop from all over the world
                  BIG TIME AGREED...I get mine done there I live only 20 mins away...there awesome for skates and have a pretty big goalie selection in stock also...they fix graphite sticks too...but hands down best skate sharpeners around

Comment

Originally posted by Tuukka Time View Post
                    Wayne at Swickers does a very nice job too. I believe Swickers is in Beford.
                    not to be a dick but its spelt Zwickers and yes it is in Bedford, MA.

Comment

+1 for pure hockey in berlin. I'm in there once a week to get my skates done and they do a real good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X