X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl mask graphics

Hey guys I've been seeing alot of posts and getting e-mails about vinyl.
    Do you think if we offered a few standard sets of designs in vinyl in various colors, would this be of interest for you guys?

Feed me your input and lets see if we cant come up with somthing for you guys to have fun with.

I coudn't see it being a bad thing. A lot of people prefer it because either A. they are not 100% sure they know what they want on their masks, or B. they don't have the cash.

Comment

I think it might be worth a try but I wouldn't put to much time and money into it.

Most people that do vinyl (like myself) either cut their own designs or get a local sign shop to do the graphic for them a few get the graphic online too I suppose.

I think there is a market for it, but that it's probably a small one.

Comment

We have the ability to cut professional designs here. Nothing hand done. Its all perfect symmetry with out roland cutter and graphic software.

what kind of designs would you guys like to see?

I can work up a couple designs this week after I get your feedback and let you guys take a look it them. I may even be willing to have one of you send me your mask for us to fit teh vinyl on for you to showcase it on here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brebs32 View Post
          I coudn't see it being a bad thing. A lot of people prefer it because either A. they are not 100% sure they know what they want on their masks, or B. they don't have the cash.
          Yeah thats the boat im in.

Comment

Originally posted by headstronggrafx View Post
            We have the ability to cut professional designs here. Nothing hand done. Its all perfect symmetry with out roland cutter and graphic software.

I can work up a couple designs this week after I get your feedback and let you guys take a look it them. I may even be willing to have one of you send me your mask for us to fit teh vinyl on for you to showcase it on here as well.
            Am I allowed to volunteer my mask for this vinly and showcase? Because if I am then consider my mask volunteered.

Comment

Originally posted by headstronggrafx View Post

It's hard to say what would be good for a stock design. I mean since you've got the software and all that you could do anything so the only thing really limiting it would be a customers imagination right?

There's all kind of possibilities, could do lighting bolts and guitars, vintage tattoo style girls, copies of nhl designs, one of the guys on here got a sign shop to take pics that he had of wild cats and turned them into vinyl stickers, kanji character if you're into that kind of thing. Pinky and The Brain , Bugs Bunny characters.

I guess I'm not much help on stock design ideas.

Comment

yea pretty much anything! we can do some cool tribal designs, maybe some flames.
                some hot chick silhouettes whatever... Let me play with some ideas tonight and I'll post a couple things to help get all your creative juices flowing!

Comment

would you be able to do custom one off's? I'd like one thing specifically, actually maybe mulitples.

Comment

When i get my mask back, i'll send it to ya!

Comment

A hextall mask would be sweet!

Comment

I would add C: people who want mask designs to match team kits.

Vinyl is both cheaper than paint and also replaceable. I would be down for it in no time specially since handy craft is not my thing (cutting my own) and my photoshop skills are pretty nonexistant as well (having my own printed).

Tribals, flames, skulls, but also wolf/bear and old school mask/goalie themes should cover the most demand.

Other than that it's more custom to each goalie's preference I guess.

Comment

I'll get a few tonight up for you guys.. im sure the possibilities are endless, I dont want to get toooooo carried away with this but figured I'd offer a cheaper alternative for you guys. I know times are tuff.

As far as 1 off's yes, I can do it. They will be a lil more expensive than the others being that I will have to completely render a 1 off design but its still cheap.

Just send us e-mails with your 1 off design for quotes.

Please note.... We wont do ANY RENDERINGS on 1 off designs until a deposit has been made.

Thanks so much guys.

Comment

Seeing as to how I just ordered a one-off custom set of vinyl from Duane at leblancdesigns.com - I'd say, yes - there is a market for vinyl work.

Comment

here is 1 example of somthing simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X