Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Official" Identify this mask thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be a 4600 based on the padding, but there are better masks out there for the price

Comment

• I was looking at this mask. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/bedfor...ationFlag=true
      I know, at this price and if it is an actual 960 it is a deal and someone else will scoop it up. I was going to try to convince him to ship but he is not really interested.
      The seller told me that it is a 960 but also claimed the cage was original too. If I am not wrong this cage is not a 960 cage. While his mask bag has a tag that sais 960 I am not sure about the mask either.
      Can someone identify this mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by old G View Post
        I was looking at this mask. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/bedfor...ationFlag=true
        I know, at this price and if it is an actual 960 it is a deal and someone else will scoop it up. I was going to try to convince him to ship but he is not really interested.
        The seller told me that it is a 960 but also claimed the cage was original too. If I am not wrong this cage is not a 960 cage. While his mask bag has a tag that sais 960 I am not sure about the mask either.
        Can someone identify this mask?

NOT A 960! Its a 950 in a 960 bag with a 9600 cage. Dont waste your time. Also looks to have a pearl paint

Comment

• old G
          old G commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info.

• Found this one on Facebook, Sticker says 960 Pro Dated 2006, would changing the cage make it a 961? Also would appreciate any recommendations on someone who can refurb, Ray at New Image did a great job on my last one but he is no longer doing refurbs.

Comment

• Its essentially the same shell. A few differences on the 960. second set of snaps for the chin strap. Also, the snaps for the upper straps snap behind the holes. Backplate is also larger. I do refubs, but baby #2 will be here next week, so I can't help you right now.

Comment

• Mike24
            Mike24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear you on the 2nd child. But in the future would you refurb an armadilla?

• uninspired
            uninspired commented
            Editing a comment
            Armadilla masks are what made me fall in love with masks 25 years ago. That said I've never seen one in the flesh. PM me. I'd love to chat about it

• Spleeb
            Spleeb commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info, good luck with #2 and let me know when you are getting back to refurbs.

• Hi guys,

You might be able to help me with this bucket ...

I first tought it was a Protechpsort mask, but it might also be an old Koho mask.

The shape of the mask and the interior finish look like protechsport mask but the padding look like koho mask.

What do you think ?

Comment

• Looks like a Protechsport to me

The padding is nothing like the koho 570 masks - it looks like the soft black padding Michel uses. The Koho padding was rock hard on day one.

The koho was made by the same guy that made Hackva. The interior of the Koho looks like the interior of the Hackvas

You even have a Protechsport sweatband in there

Comment

The padding is nothing like the koho 570 masks - it looks like the soft black padding Michel uses. The Koho padding was rock hard on day one.

The koho was made by the same guy that made Hackva. The interior of the Koho looks like the interior of the Hackvas

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by adsac88 View Post
                  Hi guys,

You might be able to help me with this bucket ...

I first tought it was a Protechpsort mask, but it might also be an old Koho mask.

The shape of the mask and the interior finish look like protechsport mask but the padding look like koho mask.

What do you think ?

Agreed, I think Protechsport

Comment

• Any idea's on this one?

Looks like a Fibrosport but early since it has no forehead ridges.

Comment

• Any thoughts on what model Itech this is? plate straps come around not through the chin . . .

Comment

• Hello I was looking for a mask to play some competitive ball hockey. Does anyone know what this mask is?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van...901834556.html

Comment

Working...
                        X