X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Gear 'Sitings' 2009-2010

Prospect camps are starting! Here are some photos taken of the Islanders goalies at their camp:

Mikko Koskinen

Andres Nilsson

Kevin Poulin

I'm likin the all blue. If he had orange logos that would be sick.

Comment

You aren't allowed to start this thread... It was decreed many years ago that only THE ONE could start this particular thread. Wait for the One young padwan, he shall tell us when the time hath come for sitings of the gear.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by stk13 View Post
          You aren't allowed to start this thread... It was decreed many years ago that only THE ONE could start this particular thread. Wait for the One young padwan, he shall tell us when the time hath come for sitings of the gear.
          You must join me, stk13, and together, we will destroy Stephane Lawa!"

Comment

Originally posted by AVictor35 View Post
            You must join me, stk13, and together, we will destroy Stephane Lawa!"

Comment

:facepalm:

Comment

yeah the blue is sick.

Comment

You may continue your blaspheme, but I shall stick to the old ways. Beware Hroark the protector. You may soon enough feel the wrath of his infamous Banhammer, wielded by the ancient Moderator Clan.

Comment

I believe the tradition does tend to include at least one false thread posted by an over-eager noob.

Comment

Originally posted by stk13 View Post
                      I knew that and for that reason I started the 2009 NHL Prospects Camp Thread under the Hockey Talk. You will see other pictures there as well.

Comment

This picture was taken during the 2009 World Cup of hockey and i was just wondering if anyone knows what blocker Jaroslav Halak is using
                        http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Sr66S/610x.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Goalieguy93 View Post
                          This picture was taken during the 2009 World Cup of hockey and i was just wondering if anyone knows what blocker Jaroslav Halak is using
                          http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Sr66S/610x.jpg
                          if im correct, i believe its a brians zero g blocker

Comment

Originally posted by tunercar98 View Post
                            if im correct, i believe its a brians zero g blocker
                            Are you sure because I know what the Brians Zero G blocker looks like and its not that or could it just be a custom graphic

Comment

Originally posted by Goalieguy93 View Post
                              Are you sure because I know what the Brians Zero G blocker looks like and its not that or could it just be a custom graphic
                              Looks like a Zero G to me...

Comment

Working...
                              X