X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game-worn goalie masks

I was wondering if any of you fellow members have any game-worn or game issued goalie masks, and if so, what do you have and how did you obtain them.
    I have a collection of replica's and only 1 game issued mask but I'd love to get ahold of some gamers and issued masks, especially Bruins masks, but I rarely see them on ebay and i've never seen a Bruins gamer anywhere. I've been trying to convince my buddy Paxton Schafer to sell me his but it'll never happen.
    I'd love to hear from you guys.

-Locks

p.s. pictures would be great too!

Originally posted by LOCKS31 View Post
    I was wondering if any of you fellow members have any game-worn or game issued goalie masks, and if so, what do you have and how did you obtain them.
    I have a collection of replica's and only 1 game issued mask but I'd love to get ahold of some gamers and issued masks, especially Bruins masks, but I rarely see them on ebay and i've never seen a Bruins gamer anywhere. I've been trying to convince my buddy Paxton Schafer to sell me his but it'll never happen.
    I'd love to hear from you guys.

-Locks

p.s. pictures would be great too!
    a lot of goalies keep their old ones. kind of a personal item i guess.

Comment

I've kept my combos as evolution trophies of my years as a goalie. I also pick up old school masks whenever i get lucky.

Wish i could of done the same with my other old gear from when i was a shrimp in goal

Now...if you're gonna come on here and talk smack about owning lots of vintage masks...you gotta represent!!!

Pics please

Comment

There was an auction of Mike Smith's Saw V mask on eBay. Maybe it's still active, but the bid was 3000usd.

Comment

Time to get this thread going!

Here is my Les Kuntar game worn Montreal Canadiens Lefebvre mask:

Comment

Personal friendships are the way to go or commission them.
            Mine are here: webshots.com/user/codick1
            Still awaiting one more and I do have a Florida Panthers mask to upload.

Comment

Locks, PM me, i have this bruins mask i am considering selling

Comment

I like the Kuntar Mask. Did he also have the "Roy" pads to match the glove and blocker?

Comment

Unfortunately most go for a steep price, and certain collectors seem to have an 'in'.

If you really want to step up to the plate, email the owner of:

Game Used Masks - NHL - Game Worn Goalie Masks

and make an offer! Not sure if he would sell any, but its worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MGordo View Post
                    Unfortunately most go for a steep price, and certain collectors seem to have an 'in'.

If you really want to step up to the plate, email the owner of:

and make an offer! Not sure if he would sell any, but its worth a shot.

I re did this because you had the link post to the other collectors he listed. This guy collection is amazing.

Comment

loved that link. thanks!

Comment

Yah, that guy is insane. That's like a $100K collection. I'd have to win the lottery and move on to wife #2 if I started going in that direction.

Comment

Hmmm, I thought some of those masks were in the Hall of Fame. Also read that Doug Favell still has the mask that he had painted completely orange.

I've been wrong before though.

Comment

The masks were taken out of the hall of fame and sold.

Comment

Cool, didn't know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X