X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nike just bought itech!!!

damn that is so bad! i heard today by a guy who work with itech that the were bought by nike! so now you ll have to say i use nike/bauer/itech pads!?!?! a good canadian made product that i ll be made in corea like nike are doing with there one 95 pads...so i guess that it will be reebok against nike cause reebok bought koho and ccm and nike bought bauer and now itech!and i swear to myself that i will never buy nike stick again cause they always break and they are too expensive but i love itech woodstick??!?! and the guy who told me that is working for a marketing company and they were taking picture for the itech magazine and they told them to stop everything and tha t itech was sold to nike!so i guess they bought itech for there goalie line and that they will put a little hook on it and sell it 3 times the price of itech gear!!!! i don t wanna wear a mask that had a nike logo paint on it when i know that itech dominate the helmet departement for all those year...anyway this news make me really sad and im sure i will not be the only one...

Bauer bought Itech, not Nike, Nike sold Bauer off earlier this year and the Nike name will be phased out within 3 to 5 yrs i believe? This is huge news but theres already a thread about it.

Comment

1) there is already a thread about this
      2) you fail at life and English
      3) Corea??? are you ****ting me? Really?

Comment

in before the lock?

Comment

That's werid I could have swore it was Bauer who bought Itech as Nike sold Bauer last year . Anyways this has already be discussed for the last few days here.
          http://www.goaliestore.com/board/hoc...ion-itech.html

Comment

If there was a GSBB Hall of Fame, this would be in it.

hold crap, you're 23....I was thinking 13
            Last edited by LukePhillips; 09-25-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Musclecar View Post
              1) there is already a thread about this
              2) you fail at life and English
              3) Corea??? are you ****ting me? Really?
              Made me laugh at the end of a long #ss day

Comment

IB4tL! IB4tL!

Comment

Nike Just Bought Itech!

And then Tommy Salo retired.

Comment

Originally posted by The West Wall View Post
                    And then Tommy Salo retired.
                    No, he came out to play with Clark the baseball goalie.

Comment

in before lock!?

Comment

Originally posted by freink31 View Post
                        damn that is so bad! i heard today by a guy who work with itech that the were bought by nike! so now you ll have to say i use nike/bauer/itech pads!?!?! a good canadian made product that i ll be made in corea like nike are doing with there one 95 pads...so i guess that it will be reebok against nike cause reebok bought koho and ccm and nike bought bauer and now itech!and i swear to myself that i will never buy nike stick again cause they always break and they are too expensive but i love itech woodstick??!?! and the guy who told me that is working for a marketing company and they were taking picture for the itech magazine and they told them to stop everything and tha t itech was sold to nike!so i guess they bought itech for there goalie line and that they will put a little hook on it and sell it 3 times the price of itech gear!!!! i don t wanna wear a mask that had a nike logo paint on it when i know that itech dominate the helmet departement for all those year...anyway this news make me really sad and im sure i will not be the only one...
                        they should just call it nbi pads!

Comment

From this very important thread: http://www.goaliestore.com/board/equ...ting-gsbb.html

If you thought of a question, someone else probably thought of it, too. The Goalie Store Bulletin Board (GSBB) community has seen a lot of posts over the years, and this guide tries to answer your questions before you post.

Most importantly, before you post, do a search. Use the built-in search feature at the top right corner, or use Google’s domain search.
                          Words to live by!

Comment

Working...
                          X