• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Franklin Thread

show your franklin gear.

This thread is a bit special!

Comment

Gonna keep it open, we don have an "official" franklin thread. now we do. If your not gonna chat about Franklin gear then stay out of this thread, NO BASHING, act like grown ups-if you can!

Comment

now we have a serious guys. thanks for your comprehension abouth the thread.

Comment

Grant Fuhr...Just make sure nobody starts an "Official" Mylec thread...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Moore-door; 01-21-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

nice franklin gear but the flames jersey is the better part.

Comment

I remember as a 9 year old wanting a set of junior sized Franklins but the cost for the leg pads alone was $800 USD thats a good 9 years ago too

Comment

expansive for franklin pads.

Comment

I would have to also chim in and agree. HABS FAN goalie fan is absolutely correct.

Comment

thanks my friend.

Comment

BAM! This is circa Fall 2001. I'm rocking the 33" THT 4350 pads and Tour GTL glove and blocker. They were all repainted Apple Barrel acrylic paint from Michael's. The paint job ended up exceeding my expectations and I was very happy with the results. I'm also rockin' the 4000-series C/A.

This is during Summer 2002. I'm sporting the newer-model THT 4300/4400 (if I recall correctly) glove and blocker set and 34" THT 5200 pads. The mask is a Franklin Zytel GFM 6000 model. I had a different C/A at this point.

Comment

pretty nice franklin gear.

Comment

Originally posted by MetropolisPt31 View Post

Wow, theres a C/A on in that pic? Looks like a heavy sweatshirt! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keeps33 View Post
                            Wow, theres a C/A on in that pic? Looks like a heavy sweatshirt! LOL
                            That's a C/A from the company that shall remain unnamed. It's the only product I've purchased from them but that was a comfy C/A. I'm not too big on the bulky goalie gear. (No pun intended. )

Comment

anyone remember this?

Comment

Working...
                              X