"Official" Hackva Mask Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Hackva Mask Thread

Has anybody gotten the CSA, HECC certified Hackva mask. I was wondering what the differences are, and how it compares to the non-certified one. BTW is their a certified cat-eye for Hackva masks yet?

Yes there is a cage. Theres a Hackva thread named MY NEW HACKVA MASK. I believe. Check it out.

Comment

Ok, I made THIS thread into the Official. Talk away about the product and enjoy.

The other thread is a review and as I said, its not fair for it to bump continually because of mundane questions.

If I can get an 'amen' to that, I'll reopen the thread then. the review.

Comment

There is another Hackva thread, that i made a few months back when the "review" Thread was on the go. Maybe tack it on ?

Hackva Mask Thread

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_r77 View Post
          Has anybody gotten the CSA, HECC certified Hackva mask. I was wondering what the differences are, and how it compares to the non-certified one. BTW is their a certified cat-eye for Hackva masks yet?
          I don't have the certified mask but i do not believe anything has changed. I spoke with Mrs. Hackman via email (his wife actually emailed me to check and see if I bought a Hackva) and I asked her about the HECC. They are in the midst of getting the approval. I believe they passed all the tests just now working through legal crap. She is going to send me the HECC sticker once they get them in and are officially allowed to use them.

Comment

i've got one...
            just bought it.
            it's awesome. amazing for such a low price... the only complaint i have is the finish on the edges is a bit rough.. other than that though...

Comment

only certified?

Is this thread only for certified Hackvas or all?
              My cats eye all white Hackva just came in.
              Off to Weasel head for paint now.

Comment

This is for all Hackva masks. Maybe the mods can change the title to "Official" Hackva Mask Thread

Moto, thanks for making this the Official thread.

Comment

Yep, no problem.

Comment

Fyi

Just so everyone knows, I got an e-mail from Cindy a couple weeks ago. They have recieved CSA and HECC certification.

Just so ya know.

Comment

got mine a few weeks ago.. only used it twice but its a sweet lid.. still trying to get the adjustments right on it but i'm nearly there.. its such a huge step up from my itech 1000

Comment

Originally posted by GoalieCrap View Post
                        Just so everyone knows, I got an e-mail from Cindy a couple weeks ago. They have recieved CSA and HECC certification.

Just so ya know.
                        That is great! Hopefully I get my HECC sticker soon.

Comment

{no, sell in the classifieds forum not here}

Your photobucket has your name in it, Borgen......your ebay sale Alric uses the same photobucket. don't be stupid.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucketmborgen/b91b_1.jpg
                          Last edited by guest1; 09-10-2007, 02:32 PM.

Comment

ok long story short im an idiot. Well i bought a hackva mask with the double bar cats eye thinking that I could for university interchange with a certified cage but i read on here and talked to gabe that they are not interchangeable. Gabe did however mention that an eddy certified cage may fit on the mask, has anyone tried this? I really want to avoid going back to my itech 2500 which i got a concussion from playing roller hockey, but due to funds i will have to if i cant get my hackva a certified cage.

Comment

try an eddy cage. cheaper than a hospital stay. or sell your hackva on here, and buy one from gabe. I have a single bar cat-eye on mine, which I believe is interchangeable with the certified cage. ******* i believe is the only vendor who carries the double bar, which is not interchangeable (you can buy single bars cateye hackva's from *******, you just have to ask. that's what I did)

Comment

Working...
                              X