2006 Miller line? Models + Pics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Miller line? Models + Pics?

Does anyone know about the 2006 miller line? I'm looking for millers and their site hasn't been updated. Pics of the models and any info available please. A leg channel pic would be sweet. I've seen and read on the CM X's (10's) but thats all. Is there going to be a new CM 9, 8, 7, 6, etc.? Remember, any info appreciated.

Cm X

Info on the CM X's too please. I only read a short review and would like to get more feedback before buying.

Comment

Email the Miller and ask. I PMed the member Sean about the CMX line and he gave me the link...but unfortunately he is not working for thegoaliestore anymore.

Comment

There's a site?

And who should I pm?

Comment

You're on Miller's site right now. When you go to goaliestore.com there is a tab that says miller, it doesnt show the CMX line however. PM the users "Paul" or "Sean", they should give you the link.

Comment

Whats their usernames?

Comment

1. Paul
              2. Sean

Comment

The sun, Mother. THE SUN!!!

Comment

You're aware that The Goalie Store is located in greater Vancouver, aren't you? Why don't you just call up Paul and talk to him about the new Miller line (588-4625) or hop in your car and go to The Goalie Store?

Comment

one problem... paul isn't always at his store

Comment

I was under the impression that while he wasn't always in the store, staff would be there between certain hours - at least at the Delta location. Maybe some of the local guys can chime in about what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by .otto.
                        There's a site?

Hehe, that made me chuckle!

Comment

Isn't it crazy that Miller doesn't leverage this community in any way shape or form? They own and run this BB and they rarely push their products (only ever noticed it in the announcement that went up a few weeks back).

If I owned this BB, I'd be advertising (or selling advertising) like a mad man to make some coin!

Comment

If he did that, it'd turn into "forum that will not be mentioned".

Comment

Not for nothing, but I e-mailed Paul a while back inquiring about the CM-7 C/A that's been coming for over a year now. Never heard back from him, and that lead me to purchase a McKenney 755 instead. I have a CM8 that had served me well over the years, so when it started to break down, I wanted to stay loyal to the brand, but lack of response steered me away.

I know these guys are busy, but the gear pics are WAY behind schedule here.

MtA

Comment

Working...
                              X